Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

transparent.gif
***SOLD ***​

Last edited:
Looks beautiful! GLWS.

I just posted a pair of hyper shackles if anyone is interested:

Demco Tow Dolly /Kar Kaddy SS with Disc brakes. Demco calls this “the Cadillac of tow dollies,” for good reason. The “SS” stands for “space saver” because it is foldable for storage; the galvanized tongue and loading ramps are stowable. Good condition, always stored inside. Has disc surge brakes, and LED turn signals and lighting. The galvanized finish on the Kar Kaddy prevents rust and paint chipping. Demco introduced the “steerable axle,” which allows for a 15% turning radius, the tightest in the industry. The dolly tracks directly behind, providing less sliding and binding of the tires. Includes two sets of vehicle straps, spare tire and wheel. $1500 located in Newnan, GA 404 819-6943

View attachment 2177596

View attachment 2177597

View attachment 2177598

View attachment 2177599

View attachment 2177600
Is this all part of you getting out of the business?

Anyone have an old style arb bumper they want to sell or trade with cash for the bent up one on my sons truck? He is stationed down in Georgia right now.

C0C21F03-AFCA-4A59-8FF4-B5C55574CA9D.jpeg

Benning?

Is anyone looking to sell an 80 series? Preferably 96-97. Looking to stay under $10k.

Also, looking for a set of tires around a 275/70R18. I'm open to alternate sizes.

Also, looking for the rear plastic skid plate for a 100 series.

If you have a lift for a 100 series, I would also be interested in that.

@BRob2756 has a triple locked 80 posted in the classifieds.

Thanks Sammy! Yep, have one listed in classified. Can’t figure out how to cross post on my phone but link should be in my profile.

Rob

Anyone have a spare drivers seat for a 80? Can pick up within the next week, prefer tan leather and doesn't need to be in the best of shape

Anyone looking for a bj40? Cousin is selling his

Any details that you might be able to share would be helpful. Everyone is looking for a BJ40 … the only question is if they realize it or not yet.
Thanks

I attached the Facebook link but it looks like it didn't work. Here it is
77 BJ40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom