Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking hard for a pair of IFS wheel hubs (86-95 trucks). @TeddyBoy @4xsteve any leads?

I need some stock 80 series panhards, front and rear. Also, rear upper links. If any one has them lying around pm me

BUMP on items above for sale.. prices have been cut, negotiable for a package deal

Got a pair of front mud flaps off my 94 if anyone is looking for a set. These are for non running board cruisers they dont have the cut out, so if you have running boards these wont work. I'd like to do local only but will ship on your dime. SOLD

20190203_102932.jpg

Last edited:
It's time to let her go after 15 great years. All rehab work done by ACC, minor parts done by local mechanic.

1988 FJ62, 375,218 miles. Red in color with a tan tailgate (thanks ACC). Asking $5000.00; Title in hand. Daily driver for 10 years. Confident it will go anywhere.

Good: New fuel injectors (2017), rebuilt Tranny (2010), OME suspension, A/C converted in 2007, stout engine (15mpg overall), new drivers seat, solid interior.

Bad: Exterior rust on body (undercarriage still good), electronic windows and locks do not all work, tailgate different color and locking mechanism is getting funny, mileage, paint-eep the hood.

Rust - most treated with POR, but newer bubbles have been noted.

A/C blows cold, new radio with bluetooth for hands-free.

Perfect vehicle for a 2.8 swap!

Photos below.

contact me via PM for any additional info needed. Thanks

Mike
Posted in Classifieds.

Still have a brand new Koyo aluminum radiator, new blue fan clutch and new Tough Dog steering stabilizer for 95-97 Land Cruisers for sale. $350 for all of it, need to make space. Pics a few post above this one

I need some stock 80 series panhards, front and rear. Also, rear upper links. If any one has them lying around pm me

I have some stock upper control arms with 245k miles on them. You can have them. I am in Marietta.

I have some stock upper control arms with 245k miles on them. You can have them. I am in Marietta.

Thanks for offering some up Scott, but I decided to just chop mine up for the adjustable links and leave my truck on jackstands for a little bit instead.

Selling my sleeping platform for my 80. It is a basic storage platform that allows a perficly flat sleping platform and alotofstorage underneath. It has a rear section that can be installed while rear seats are in place. It is too low to use the folded seats to sleep on. The fron of the platform requires the rear seats to be removed. But when all instaled you have a great simple platform. Local pick up in Atlanta. I will get some pictures up later or text them to you if someone is interested. $50 maybe???

Selling my sleeping platform for my 80. It is a basic storage platform that allows a perficly flat sleping platform and alotofstorage underneath. It has a rear section that can be installed while rear seats are in place. It is too low to use the folded seats to sleep on. The fron of the platform requires the rear seats to be removed. But when all instaled you have a great simple platform. Local pick up in Atlanta. I will get some pictures up later or text them to you if someone is interested. $50 maybe???
I’d like to see the photos. I live inAtlanta also

Free 4 point seatbelts, well used (I.e. only for the desperate). These are what I swapped out for the set Tony sent me for the Moab trip last year. First dibs would go to Steve if he still wanted them for the Gecko.

Have them in a USPS flat rate ready to go (or to the landfill).

@4xsteve @TeddyBoy @tgreco @cruisermatt @FL cruiser

IMG_20190316_180721489.jpg

IMG_20190316_180712112.jpg

IMG_20190316_180707944.jpg

IMG_20190316_180656318.jpg

I have 2 NATO spec steel jerry cans, spout and extra gaskets with a frontrunner 2 jerry can roof carrier. If i remember right i got the cans from Lexington Container company. Not sure but i know i resurched these and they are the real deal not crap made in China. This is just a feeler. I am trying to see if there is interest locally in this set up. I am looking at a OEM aux tank for my 80 and trying to see if i should make the switch from simple functional jerry cans to a more complex installation but simpler to use driving cross country.
Thinking about $200 for the setup in Atlanta area?
You can see the setup here.
j2m3Z3A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom