Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just picked up an FZJ80, and pending CT/LD I may want to go FI. Anyone have a Supercharger kit laying around? :)

Just picked up an FZJ80, and pending CT/LD I may want to go FI. Anyone have a Supercharger kit laying around? :)
Oooff, that's a hard one. It'll be a 4-6k price tag and a few months of waiting for one to pop up..

It might just be worth looking into a 100 series by the time you factor everything in, just my .02

While I am a big fan of trying to keep it Toyota, the 80 power plant is where I tend to get a little sideways on the topic. Before I spent $6k on a SC, I'd be looking hard at an LS swap. If one of mine should ever wet the bed, that is likely what I'll be exploring.

I didn't realize my friend had not sold this rig, he'll let it go for $400.

87 4R for sale - parts rig. Long story short, non-Toyota buddy bought this in Columbus Ohio about 18 months ago, drove it to land near Wytheville VA to be a Farm vehicle (no license or insurance), drove it around a bit and then got half-way through starter replacement. Hasn't started in about 6 months. EXTREME frame rust - I don't know how he even made from Ohio on a 6 hour trip. Otherwise seems complete. Not original engine. He'll sell as is $800, including a new starter, consider it a parts rig. It's about 30 minutes off I-81 southwest of Wytheville. I have more pics, PM me with an email to send them if interested.

View attachment 1415661

View attachment 1415662

View attachment 1415663

View attachment 1415664

View attachment 1415665

*****SOLD PENDING PAYMENT *****

Warn 8274 Winch
Serial # 25552
MFG code is CH84 》c=March H= 8th of 1974 (according to warn)

Hate to sell it but I'm probably never going to get a bumper for my 80 it will fit on and it's just sitting here when someone could use it. The guy I bought it from made the box it's in and its actually come in handy moving it around cause it's so dang heavy. The clevis hook is there but not attached which is the only thing stopping someone from mounting it and running it. Everything works as it should and it's in pretty good shape. Has a controller but not sure on how long it is and has an old fair lead that can probably be used with it. I was told it has 100 foot of cable but I cant confirm that. I'm in lawrenceville GA. I'm asking $650

20180908_105015.jpg

20180908_105033.jpg

20180908_105103.jpg

20180908_105215.jpg

20180908_104951.jpg

Last edited:
Hey all, I'm looking for a set of cheap cheap wheels and tires that will fit on a 100 series LC. Stock might be best as I only have a sedan for a rental car. Mine is about to get totalled and I want to grab my TRD Rock Warriors off of it before they take it away. I don't care what the tires or wheels look like as long as they hold air and can roll. I really only even need 3 as I still have the factory spare I can use. I'm in Kennesaw, the car is at GAS in Woodstock. Would be willing to travel within the north-metro area to pick up.

I have ONE new looking BFG 265/75/16 MT I want to sell, it is on craigslist atlanta, for $100, $80 for a mud member.. I think it was a spare, but looks brand new.. I am in west midtown area.

I've got an extra set of brand new Trail Tailor extended sway bar links for sale. Fits the 100 series, great if you've done any kind of lift at all. I didn't realize my shop was going to recover my old ones so I'd ordered another pair of each. They're $200 from Trail Tailor, I'd sell for $150 OBO.

Anyone need a new spare Toyo MT? I have an unused Toyo MT in 285 70 R17 (33") flavor.

$200

Last edited:
Sold Anyone need a working vintage Craftsman Jointer? $100.....pick it up in Woodstock, GA. PM me if interested. Sold

Last edited:
I have 2 sets of oak 3rd row sets in good shape for an 80 Series. $50 per set

I have a pair of OME 863 J rear coils that I pulled from my 80 if anyone can use them. $50 in Gainesville.

Have a complete set (4 plus matching spare) of 18" OEM wheels from my '05 LX470. 4 wheels have 33" Nittos on them. Tread is not bad, but the rubber is showing some age or sun cracks. I drove around on them for a few weeks and they ride smooth. 5th wheel is a matching spare on the original rubber. All of the wheels appear to be in good shape with normal wear, maybe a little bit of clear coat fade toward to center of the spokes. There wasn't any rash that jumped out at me.

Looking for $400 for the wheels/tires OBO. Items are located in Acworth GA just next to Kennesaw.

Also have a set of LX470 3rd row jump seats. Leather is in perfect, like new condition. At one point, a mouse or something took up residence in one of the seats while in storage and there's a little hole chewed through one corner of one seat on the plastic. Would be willing to sell the pair for $250. No pics but I could get them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom