Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a driver's door for an FZJ80, preferably in good condition, color doesn't really matter.

Not much on CL being parted right now.

Looking for a driver's door for an FZJ80, preferably in good condition, color doesn't really matter.

Not much on CL being parted right now.

Check with Marshall at Trollhole's Cruisers here in Greenville, I believe he has at least one parts 80, maybe two........

2017-10-21 17.50.50.jpg
For Sale - Toyota OEM A56409 radio, came out of my 99 Taco, was working fine when I replaced it with a CD deck. Make offer.

I have a 80 series trailer hitch sitting by my gabage can if anyone wants it. In Atlanta free.

This filter is free to whoever can use it. Come get it. Hate to throw a new $35 air filter in the trash.

Found this in the garage, both 80 series are sold out of the family so no point in keeping.
NIB 17801-61030 Toyota air filter for 80 series.
$20, which is about half of what it runs on Amazon. Come pick it up, I live in Buckhead near Lenox Rd and GA-400. Best to text me @ Four Zero Four 406 Eight Seven Seven Eight

View attachment 1543804

I have a TON of parts, I used to cut up crusiers where they were plenitful and cheap in the late 90s, I still have some parts left over... I brought a few tubs of mostly 40 parts to Atlanta in my recent move... I want to get rid of these things, while I get a foothold in my new job...hit me up with what you need. 40, some 60/62 parts and some fzj80 parts... if I do not have it here, it will take a few weeks to get it if I have it in Royston.

Off the top of my head I know I have a 3 speed transmission adn transfer case from a 55 with a front and rear pto gear box with a front shaft and pillow block and a few ujoints

early fj55 rolling chassis, frame, axles, steering parts, springs, driveshafts.. NOT PARTING OUT

I recently cut up a 60 frame and have frame mounts.. like the flanges to hold the body and springs etc..

fj40 manual steering gear box
new fj40 hub caps
some fj60 wheels

late fj40 wheels, non hub cap version
4.11 diffs that need rebuilding
rolling engine cradle made from fj60 frame
rebuilt but not perfect fj60 short block with trans and transfer attached,
3fe head and associated parts for 2fe conversion
lots of small parts
teq adjustable mirrors, new in box
some ambulance doors, semi rough
I think I have some late model doors, semi rough too
drive shafts
radiator cradles
1980 fj40 bib and ??

lots of small parts

not cruiser, but I have a Victor oxy acet torch hose and regulator set, with handle, but no cutting head or brazing heads

just ask, make an offer...

For a 76 FJ40, any hoods, cowl/tub parts, radiator reservoir with cap, headlight switch....fenders?

For a 76 FJ40, any hoods, cowl/tub parts, radiator reservoir with cap, headlight switch....fenders?
You need front body parts??? I thought that sledge hammering with the wood fixed it all on the trail that day. :p

You need front body parts??? I thought that sledge hammering with the wood fixed it all on the trail that day. :p

I'm actually getting ready to pull that off and see what I can do with it - it's not that bad:rofl:.

I'm actually getting ready to pull that off and see what I can do with it - it's not that bad:rofl:.
Don't straighten it too much before the Moab trip. Sand Hollow and Area BFE may not be kind to your body panels.

I have always had a near to near perfect hood - no matter the consequences, not likely to change. If I did might was well go mini-truck or buggy.....

I have always had a near to near perfect hood - no matter the consequences, not likely to change. If I did might was well go mini-truck or buggy.....

@4xsteve should we be offended by this?:moon:

Two pairs of FR-S/BR-Z seats just popped up on CL for you 40/60 Series gents. He's asking $500 obo per pair, they look darn near perfect. Manual adjustments.

Im in the market for a 60 series if anybody has anything.

Some random 80 parts still.
Trailer hitch
Oem recovery points
Front and rear mud flaps
Power window motors

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom