Buyin', Sellin', and Tradin' (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a TON of parts, I used to cut up crusiers where they were plenitful and cheap in the late 90s, I still have some parts left over... I brought a few tubs of mostly 40 parts to Atlanta in my recent move... I want to get rid of these things, while I get a foothold in my new job...hit me up with what you need. 40, some 60/62 parts and some fzj80 parts... if I do not have it here, it will take a few weeks to get it if I have it in Royston.

Off the top of my head I know I have a 3 speed transmission adn transfer case from a 55 with a front and rear pto gear box with a front shaft and pillow block and a few ujoints

early fj55 rolling chassis, frame, axles, steering parts, springs, driveshafts.. NOT PARTING OUT

I recently cut up a 60 frame and have frame mounts.. like the flanges to hold the body and springs etc..

fj40 manual steering gear box
new fj40 hub caps
some fj60 wheels

late fj40 wheels, non hub cap version
4.11 diffs that need rebuilding
rolling engine cradle made from fj60 frame
rebuilt but not perfect fj60 short block with trans and transfer attached,
3fe head and associated parts for 2fe conversion
lots of small parts
teq adjustable mirrors, new in box
some ambulance doors, semi rough
I think I have some late model doors, semi rough too
drive shafts
radiator cradles
1980 fj40 bib and ??

lots of small parts

not cruiser, but I have a Victor oxy acet torch hose and regulator set, with handle, but no cutting head or brazing heads

just ask, make an offer...
If the FJ40 bib is still available, I've been looking for one for the garage wall. Let me know. Thanks.

It is still available, I am selling the bib and bezel as a set, IIRC I have it listed at $400, because the bezel is kind of rare, being square, it is in good shape and would be fine for installing on a vehicle... but once you pay me, you can melt it down or hang it on the wall or whatever...

Tell me about those window motors.
I pulled them from a 97 fzj80 that was being parted. I installed the rear driverside in my 94 and it plugged right in and workes great. I still have the other three.

It is the motor and gear assembly.Just unbolt it from the door and the little plasic wheel slides into the track on the window. Easy.

This is a little weird, but I have one new King shock with adjustable compression for a 200-series. It's never been installed on a truck. If you have a 200 with Kings, here's an opportunity to pick up a spare. $500 if I don't have to ship it.

8qtih76.jpg

DSC_5500.JPG
I have a set of used OME spring for a 80 series. I got them from a friend a while back. The have unknown mileage, surface rust and are missing the identification tags. But he thought they were 850/863 OME springs and that looked about right from the lift he had. I will take $170 $110 for the set of four FTF in Atlanta. I can post some pictures up but I figure you guys know what springs look like.

EDIT wow these have more rust than i remember. Price drop from $170 to $110 oh down to $50???

Last edited:
Contemplating a tire upgrade, checking out interest in my 275/70-18 BFG K02. Tires were installed February 2017, currently @ 9800 miles. $750 for the set of 5.

I have a set of used OME spring for a 80 series. I got them from a friend a while back. The have unknown mileage, surface rust and are missing the identification tags. But he thought they were 850/863 OME springs and that looked about right from the lift he had. I will take $170 for the set of four FTF in Atlanta. I can post some pictures up but I figure you guys know what springs look like.
These still available? pictures?

Contemplating a tire upgrade, checking out interest in my 275/70-18 BFG K02. Tires were installed February 2017, currently @ 9800 miles. $750 for the set of 5.

Possibly interested....recently got some 18" Tundra rims locally and looking to put them with some new tires on daughters '98 100 series. Is a lift necessary to run these or will they fit a stock setup?

Possibly interested....recently got some 18" Tundra rims locally and looking to put them with some new tires on daughters '98 100 series. Is a lift necessary to run these or will they fit a stock setup?
They will fit, and not rub on a stock non- lifted 100. Feel free to PM me your email addy and I can send you pictures of the tires if/when you are ready.

**** SOLD *****

Warn 9.5cti Self-Recovery Winch with Mounting Plate for sale.
The 9.5cti is the newest addition to the WARN Ultimate Performance winch lineup. A massive protective structure combined with sophisticated operator feedback delivers fast line speeds, and long duty cycles. The perfect winch for the serious off-roader. Contactor control features exceptional durability, extra long life, and superior weather sealingMotor-mounted thermal sensor relays temperature information to winch operator by way of the hand-held remote control with LED indicatorRedesigned remote control with thermometric indicator lightSeries-wound motor and 3-stage planetary geartrain deliver 9,500 lbs. of pulling capacityExtreme-duty winch sealing systemHigh gloss, chip-resistant black powder coat finish over a massive cast-aluminum alloy housingComes with steel winch rope, hook, remote control on 12' (3.7m) lead, and roller fairlead9.5cti SPECSWinch model: 9.5ctiPart Number: 97550Rated line pull: 9,500 lbs., (4310 kgs.) single-lineMotor: Series woundElectrical controls: ContactorRemote Control: Remote switch, LED indicator, 12' (3.7m) leadGeartrain: 3-Stage planetaryGear ratio: 156:1Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gearBrake: Automatic mechanical cone brakeDrum diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)Weight: 89 lbs. (36.3 kgs)Rope: Steel -- 125', 5/16" diameterFairlead: RollerRecommended Battery: 650 CCA minimum for winchingBattery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)Finish: High-gloss powder coat over primer undercoating. Includes:FLATBED WINCH MOUNTING PLATE. Warn 9.5cti new: $1,400; Mounting plate new: $130 total: $1,530 This Warn 9.5cti was mounted on front of a Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser for "looks" only, has not been used. It has been spooled out once just to confirm working condition. New price for winch and mounting plate $1,530 my price $1,200
Located just off I-85 south at exit 51
404 819-6943

50.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

54.jpg

55.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a steering box for a 1994 FZJ80? I wouldnt mind rebuilding one as longterm PM.

image.jpeg

FOR SALE ......
Five BFG KM2's (255-85-16's). Four have approximately 90% thread while one has never been on the ground. Only the tires are for sale, the rims stay. I'm located in Thomasville, Ga. (30 miles northeast of Tallahassee, FL.)
Drop me a P.M. if interested. $150.00 each

I need a OEM wheel for 1994 FZJ80. Found a crack in one of mine. Kind of surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom