For Sale buyer beware ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

they have a 16 200 at Hilston motors in marietta GA VIN#JTMCY7AJ6G4042410 , ITS ON CAR GURUS AND OTHER SITES , ON THE PHONE HE SAYING ITS PERFECT AND NEVER CRASHED AND SENT ME A FAKE CAR FAX , RAN IT AGAIN AT MY COUSINS CAR LOT ON CAR FAX ,WELL IT COMES BACK AS CRASHED FRONT AND TOWED , ALSO CAN FIND IT AT A AUCTION ONLINE WITH REALY BAD FRONT DAMAGE . MAKE SURE THE CROOKS DONT LIE TO YOU AND CHEET YA!!!!

Good catch. The Carfax on their website does mention the damage. Doesn't mention that the airbags deployed but the damage has been reported on the Carfax since November. Regardless, 10/10 do not buy.

Auction

Yikes. Great catch. Would be nightmare to discover that one purchased a vehicle over $55,000 and it was wrecked with airbags deployed. I am surprised it wasn’t a total loss. There comments just a couple weeks on the 200 forum that dealership had clean 200.

Good catch. The Carfax on their website does mention the damage. Doesn't mention that the airbags deployed but the damage has been reported on the Carfax since November. Regardless, 10/10 do not buy.

Auction
must have added it after I bitched glad I didn't book the plane ticket

Auction

I reported that huge discrepancy to CarGurus as that vehicle does not get filtered out when I filter on reported accident. Good call out! There is another gray one in Long Island, NY with very low miles with a reported theft and it appears it was shipped from the US to Nigeria and back. Called that dealer and they said it was never stolen....

Good catch bud :cheers:

Sounds like the dealer should get a call from the state attny general.

These threads are of great value to Mud, buy ya gotta post the VIN so that people can find it.

JTMCY7AJ6G4042410

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom