Buyer Beware 400kcruiser Scammer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't know this @400kcruiser person but maybe something happened that needs attention give it some time maybe send him a PM, he did show up here on Mud yesterday so that means he is alive. Did you pay via Paypal i hope? Just my 2 pennies and hoping he get you your parts or chime in.

After our initial message everything has been done through text and I have not heard back from him on the text I sent asking for tracking since 9/30/2020. I paid with PayPal but stupidly sent it friends and family.

Have you received it yet? I have tracking that it was sent last Monday I believe. Just haven’t been online for awhile.

Update this thread if/when the issue was resolved.

As of 10/7/2020 at 11 am still no tracking or package received.

Since the seller posted here, he is aware of the problem and likely does not want a bad reputation.

Seller should share his tracking information with the buyer--what's the big secret?--and resolve the delivery problem if it was sent to the wrong address.

He definitely should have sent you the tracking considering the post here from the shipper. The issue with PayPal friends and family is never ending. Just write PayPal and have them shut their account down for requesting friends and family when your not.

Here is tracking I think

Said it was held at post office on the 5th of October (at customer request). Delivered today. Which piece do you need?

The bolt cover on the front passenger seat that is closest to the shifter. On the front dash side of the seat . I got one of the rear ones in the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom