Buy some of my junk please. Local in Ohio (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well at least you can keep the cruiser Warren....

Hey, who'se runnin' the show down there man? You need some support? :flipoff2:

Wish I had a 40--I'd help ya out...any 80 parts? ;)
Best.
-onur

Well, shes got the brains in the operation. Without her I would probably be broke. Soon you will turn to the dark side young jedi. "I do" goes right along with I do not leave the seat up, I do not have a problem with tampooons replacing the Sports illustrated. I do like the taste of that spinach and artichoke dip. Etc.
but they have been the best years of my life.

No 80s parts to sell. sorry.

Looks like the wheels, brake stuff and furnace are spoken for. Anyone else.

Uh, Yeah that might work. Seriously. I know a guy who owns a dumpster company. Basically, I need to get this crap cleaned out of the barn before Someone looks to buy the place and wants me to clean it out or takes a few grand off the price. Ya Know. I found 2 window air conditioners that work out there, An electric clothes dryer that works. A portable dishwasher. and a built in model, a few larger display racks. Lots of Misc wood, and boards. some old electrical fixtures both inside and outside types. A heavy a$$ cast iron tub which is broken. Good for scrap metal. Basically a sanford and son type of barn. A few exterior and interior doors. Door knob sets.

Oh yeah, then we could all rebuild the front axle of the 40. (only need the brake lines, calipers, and rotors) That would be a good learning experience. Plenty of driveway space. Two bays to work in. Air tools. Cold beer / pop in the garage fridge. July 30th would work for me at this point.. Even just to wrench on some stuff.

30-45 mins to your place Jim, 20 mins north of Polaris, maybe 2 hours from Cleveland....

Thread started, Looks like it will be a weekend in August. I will try to figure out which one asap.

So can we get that 2F in my 40 in about 4 hours? ;)

I'll try and make it up depending on what weekend. My mom loves to see her grandbaby

Sure we can get it in in 4 hours, Now, bolted down, running, exhaust, radiator. Probably not.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom