Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD
8jS5R9Eh.jpg

gATgEF2h.jpg

Last edited:
It'll work for either but you don't want to use steel on it and then use synthetic after. If you're gonna use it for steel rope, keep it for steel rope.

I have synthetic but never ended using this snatch block. I have two.

I'll take the snatch block for a Christmas raffle prize. :beer:

Axel - I'll take the tracks and likely store them in my garage in perpetuity. I've a business in NV can hook up this week?

M101 Canadian military 1/4 ton trailer with custom lid, tailgate, spare tire carrier, rear manual leveling legs, and rear receiver hitch made by Cruisin Offroad (added in 2014). Comes with well used no-name roof top tent (tent needs a new travel cover but otherwise works perfectly, no leaks).
The lid and tail gate are sealed and is very dust proof and water resistant. The lid is removable after removing the hinge bolts. The tail gate crossbar was also designed for easy removal if one ever needed more open access through the back.
Trailer is otherwise stock with factory wheels/tires and full spare. Has manual parking brake and fully rotating lunette/pintle hitch (works great, see the pics!) Lights are stock but with 12v bulbs.
I purchased this trailer in 2011, the original owner had started to prep it for painting and I've always meant to get around to finishing it. Otherwise in great shape.

$5000 momma wants a teardrop!

Jeez Steiger, you are gonna have room in the front yahd again...

Gwen contacted me via e-mail. 1978 FJ55 been sitting outside since the early 2000's. Pig is located about an hour north of Kaslo. Originally from California. Was 'restored' before being parked. Looking for market value $.

PM me for her e-mail contact:

78 FJ55 front.png

78 FJ55 side.png

Gwen contacted me via e-mail. 1978 FJ55 been sitting outside since the early 2000's. Pig is located about an hour north of Kaslo. Originally from California. Was 'restored' before being parked. Looking for market value $.

PM me for her e-mail contact:

View attachment 2112129

View attachment 2112130
Too bad it wasn't dry stored and put away properly. It such a shame. If I was better, I would be all over this.

Free:

Jobmate Drill Press. Was given to me a number of years ago and it been on the shelf. Should go somewhere where someone will need/use it. Can deliver at the next CC meeting. Can not find the key to the chuck but it's standard size afaik. Spins when plugged in and turned on and you are able to adjust the bit speed via the drive pulleys.

gb

Drill 1.jpg
Drill 2.jpg

Free:

Jobmate Drill Press. Was given to me a number of years ago and it been on the shelf. Should go somewhere where someone will need/use it. Can deliver at the next CC meeting. Can not find the key to the chuck but it's standard size afaik. Spins when plugged in and turned on and you are able to adjust the bit speed via the drive pulleys.

gb

View attachment 2121712View attachment 2121713
Sold! Been looking for a drill.

SOLD to buyer from WA state.

So my friend and brother-in-law is selling his 1982 BJ42 with superglow; original CDN truck dragged out of a field many years ago and restored to driving state. Only 120,000 km on it (had 60k when pulled from field). I've known this truck for over 13 years; it was the first land cruiser I drove.

It's a solid driver, complete with power steering. 5spd tranny is not in the truck but runs and drives with the 4spd. Been sitting for several months in his enclosed garage, so would need to be gone through.

OME
All steel
3B
Toyota power steering
Camry front seats
Custom console with CB and stereo, rear heater

It's on Facebook Marketplace for Kelowna

facebook.com
/marketplace/item/612749065961678/?ref=feed_rhc

URL doesn't want to show in ad, strange, so copy and paste the pieces above

Videos:

Photos here:

Asking $15k CDN. Located in West Kelowna

Contact the Facebook ad for details :beer:

Rob

This pic is from Brenda Lake in 2008!
1580138297691.png

Last edited:
SOLD to buyer from WA state.

So my friend and brother-in-law is selling his 1982 BJ42 with superglow; original CDN truck dragged out of a field many years ago and restored to driving state. Only 120,000 km on it (had 60k when pulled from field). I've known this truck for over 13 years; it was the first land cruiser I drove.

It's a solid driver, complete with power steering. 5spd tranny is not in the truck but runs and drives with the 4spd. Been sitting for several months in his enclosed garage, so would need to be gone through.

OME
All steel
3B
Toyota power steering
Camry front seats
Custom console with CB and stereo, rear heater

It's on Facebook Marketplace for Kelowna

facebook.com
/marketplace/item/612749065961678/?ref=feed_rhc

URL doesn't want to show in ad, strange, so copy and paste the pieces above

Videos:

Photos here: