Buy Sell Trade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As luck has it, I have a 50L ARB fridge new in the box for sale.

Item is in Peachland and I can deliver mid September, or put it on the bus etc.

$900 Canadian plus ride, or come see me and pick it up

Hi John,

The club might buy it from you to re-raffle at the Christmas party. I'll have to put it to a vote at the next meeting, though.

:beer:

Fridge is sold

Jeff is still up for sale . my buddy is looking for one? this may work ok for him ..

The compressor? yeah still have it. Make an offer, would like it gone :)

I on the other hand, am not for sale.

SOLD

Landtank Swaybar Drops: New...not used. Info on these are in Mud if you do a search.

LandTank Swaybar Drops.JPG

SOLD

Last edited:
SOLD

LandTank Caster Correction Kit: New, not used. Info on this kit is in Mud if you do a search.

LandTank Caster Correction.JPG

SOLD

Last edited:
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-62 for sale IN ABBOTSFORD
306xxx km
3F-E 4.0L electronic fuel injected inline 6 with 155 horse / 220 ft/lb *desmogged*
4 speed auto
Push-button electronic shift on the fly between 2H/4H, lever shift for Neutral and 4L
Manual hubs for simplicity
3" lift (new front springs, new rear springs + shackles) with Pro Comp shocks and Rancho steering stabilizer
Power windows and door locks deleted, replaced with manual windows and locks for reliability
Tinted rear windows for privacy and security
Roof rack
Replaced leaky fuel tank
Rocker panels cut out and replaced with 1.5x3" 3/16" thick rectangular tubing
New rear quarter panels by Wolf Steel Products out of Quebec
New muffler and tailpipe, cat converters were removed by previous owner, check engine light is not on
All fluids changed at 297,500km
Spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor done at 297,500km
Steering knuckles rebuilt, front axleshafts and seals replaced, and front wheel bearings repacked at 297,500km
1992 Toyota pickup front brake caliper upgrade
Interior is in excellent shape, just a rip in the driver's seat and some misc stains here and there
Has trailer brake controller but the wiring at the back needs to be redone. Trailer hitch is also included.
Have big box of misc Cruiser parts included
Also have a used H42 4-speed manual transmission + flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, all included

This truck has had a thorough going over and has lots of life left in it. It drives excellent in town and on the highway and is unbelievably capable on the trail for something this long and heavy. Lots more work has been done on it, I have stacks of reciepts and hand-written records of everything I did while I owned it and restored it for the last 2 years. I just took it on a 6 day on/off-road trip and it performed absolutely FLAWLESSLY. Only reason I am selling is I have a growing family and would prefer a more fuel efficient vehicle for future outings.

*pictures show it equipped with 33x10.5R15 BFG M/T tires. It is now riding on 33x10.5R15 BFG A/T tires.

$_27.JPG

$5000 obo

Last edited:
1989 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ-62 for sale IN ABBOTSFORD
306xxx km
3F-E 4.0L electronic fuel injected inline 6 with 155 horse / 220 ft/lb *desmogged*
4 speed auto
Push-button electronic shift on the fly between 2H/4H, lever shift for Neutral and 4L
Manual hubs for simplicity
3" lift (new front springs, new rear springs + shackles) with Pro Comp shocks and Rancho steering stabilizer
Power windows and door locks deleted, replaced with manual windows and locks for reliability
Tinted rear windows for privacy and security
Roof rack
Replaced leaky fuel tank
Rocker panels cut out and replaced with 1.5x3" 3/16" thick rectangular tubing
New rear quarter panels by Wolf Steel Products out of Quebec
New muffler and tailpipe, cat converters were removed by previous owner, check engine light is not on
All fluids changed at 297,500km
Spark plugs, wires, cap, and rotor done at 297,500km
Steering knuckles rebuilt, front axleshafts and seals replaced, and front wheel bearings repacked at 297,500km
1992 Toyota pickup front brake caliper upgrade
Interior is in excellent shape, just a rip in the driver's seat and some misc stains here and there
Has trailer brake controller but the wiring at the back needs to be redone. Trailer hitch is also included.
Have big box of misc Cruiser parts included
Also have a used H42 4-speed manual transmission + flywheel, clutch, pressure plate, all included

This truck has had a thorough going over and has lots of life left in it. It drives excellent in town and on the highway and is unbelievably capable on the trail for something this long and heavy. Lots more work has been done on it, I have stacks of reciepts and hand-written records of everything I did while I owned it and restored it for the last 2 years. I just took it on a 6 day on/off-road trip and it performed absolutely FLAWLESSLY. Only reason I am selling is I have a growing family and would prefer a more fuel efficient vehicle for future outings.

*pictures show it equipped with 33x10.5R15 BFG M/T tires. It is now riding on 33x10.5R15 BFG A/T tires.

$_27.JPG

$5000 obo

Nice rig. I too have '89 and have been thinking of going to manual windows. Seems fairly easy at first glance. Where did you find the parts?

smog pump from 1982 2f, turns freely, pulled at 118,000 miles. $50, plus ride

Two 2f four speeds - no t-cases:

1. 1982 FJ60, pulled at 118,000 miles - unknown condition $200.00
  2. 1986 FJ60, pulled at 172,000 miles - this one was test driven by me and shifts excellently. Has the spacer. $250.00
Everything stored inside

Nice rig. I too have '89 and have been thinking of going to manual windows. Seems fairly easy at first glance. Where did you find the parts?

Manual door locks, manual windows, no AC came standard on a base model 62 up here

411 front diff from 60 series and toyota lsd packs from my 73 series $100. I'll be in the lower mainland at the end of october

Looking for set (4) of 31x10.5 15's any tread pattern as long as the tread is over 60% have CASH !

Sold Sold Sold

1978 FJ55 rear tailgate with glass and motor. Condition of motor unknown. Gate has no holes but does have some surface bubbles that have been treated. Its been in dry storage for a very long time. Can send pictures to those that are interested.

$250

Last edited:
1978 FJ55 rear tailgate with glass and motor. Condition of motor unknown. Gate has no holes but does have some surface bubbles that have been treated. Its been in dry storage for a very long time. Can send pictures to those that are interested.

$250

Kim? To add to his collection of 55 stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom