Buy a ARB locker (or two) and get a free compressor and more! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
ARB LOCKER PROMO - We've been waiting patiently to be able to share this promo offer!

Achieve true four wheel drive with an ARB Air Locker, which have been commanding power for the last 25 years. Used by the some of the biggest names in off road racing and by expedition teams around the globe, they will certainly exceed your needs on the trail. ARB offers 106 different application models, ensuring that your 4x4 can get the traction it needs to get you out there…and back.

IMG_1831.JPG

From March 1, 2017 through May 1, 2017:

Buy 1 ARB Air Locker, Get an ARB Air Locker Activation Compressor (CKSA12) - $190 Value
OR
Buy 2 ARB Air Lockers, Get an ARB High Performance Compressor (CKMA12) - $290 Value

But wait there is more! When you buy 1 ARB Air Locker you will also get your choice of an ARB Tire Deflator Tool ($42 Value) or an ARB Speedy Seal Tire Repair Kit ($42 Value). And when you buy 2 ARB Air Lockers, you get BOTH the ARB Tire Deflator and the ARB Speedy Seal Kit.

IMG_1832.JPG

We stock all popular Toyota ARB applications. Lockers start at $940.50 (most common Toyota applications): Cruiser Outfitters

Give us a call/email to order:
Cruiser Outfitters

Just to clarify, with the single locker purchase, you need to decide which one of the two accessories you get. With the two locker purchase, we'll know what to send :D

We sold through all of our RD132 stock and then some but ARB's got stock back in the US and coming our next stock order :cool:

We asked and they answered!!!

IMG_2203.jpg

Due to overwhelming popularity the limited time offer is being extended for 30 days... 'Free ARB Air Compressor with the purchase of an ARB Air Locker' will continue until May 31st.

Give us a call if we can be of assistance!

Just a few more weeks to take advantage of the free compressor and tire swag! We've got everybody in stock but the RD132 but have a bunch en route!

Today is the last day to take advantage of this fantastic locker promo. Give us a ring at the shop to take advantage! 801-563-1277

IMG_2314.PNG

Thanks everyone for your orders! We had a grip of folks take advantage of this promo and sincerely thank you for your patronage!

I missed this any future promos coming? I want 2 lockers.

Nothing on the radar but if your still in need, buzz me at the shop and we'll see what we can do!

I am running an Auburn LSD in the rear of my 40 (10+ years). I am thinking of one of two choices. Possibly putting the LSD into the rear of my Piggy, and putting lockers front and rear on the 40, or, just leaving the LSD in the 40, and putting a locker in the front. I don't rock crawl, but I do go places I could use the locker on.

Any advice?

I am running an Auburn LSD in the rear of my 40 (10+ years). I am thinking of one of two choices. Possibly putting the LSD into the rear of my Piggy, and putting lockers front and rear on the 40, or, just leaving the LSD in the 40, and putting a locker in the front. I don't rock crawl, but I do go places I could use the locker on.

Any advice?

Give us a buzz at the shop and we'll chat. Personally, I'd rather have a locker in the rear and open front (or better locked) vs. LSD in the rear. Imo the rear locker sees 10x the use of a front. Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom