bushes!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I need some new bushes and i've been looking for diferent prices and local dealers.

i'll like to see some opinions about materials. what's the diference between polyurethane bushes and rubber bushes? i know that polyurethane it's better but i'm just asking to see some opinions

i think the best way to go for me are some polyurethane bushings that a local dealer have but i'm not completly sure about them.

i'm not interest on OME bushes cause i don't have enought money to buy them but i know they're the best way to go.

thank's. Andres

Last edited:
Go with poly trust me. Oh yea and wait till u have to remove the corroded and gross rubber bushings from ur 60. Putting my lift on thatt was the hardest part. Poly if u keep em' greased and take care of em they will be good to u. ( i say grease em b/c if u don't they like to squeek a bit)

thank's for the help i really apreciate and also i'm going poly ;)
sorry to write so late but my computer had a problem.

thank's again for the help!!!

damn...and i thought we were going to talk landscaping. :)

polyeurathane bushings are the way to go on the wagons especially if they're lifted...they'll help to stiffen up the suspension a tad which these heavy things need, plus they'll last much longer.

Yup. The poly last longer and make things tighter. Where is the cheapest and best place to buy them?

:beer:

nuclearlemon said:
damn...and i thought we were going to talk landscaping. :)

dont take that to bad FJ60_cruiser...they dont speak great English over in Commerce City either...lol.
nuclearlemon said:
polyeurathane
(iggy gonna kill me, but had to do it...)

* i vote "polyurethane" as well! greasable shackles too! -other Sean

Last edited:
hullendersauce said:
dont take that to bad FJ60_cruiser...they dont speak great English over in Commerce City either...lol.

-other Sean
:flipoff2:

hullendersauce said:

* i vote "polyurethane" as well! greasable shackles too! -other Sean

hahaha don't worry hullendersauce i didn't take it in a bad way. i know i need a lot of practice and thank's for the help.

thank's again to everybody for the help, i think i'll buy the bushes on MAF or SOR like tapage said, the only problem will be the shipping to Venezuela.

Last edited:
FJ60_cruiser said:
hahaha don't worry hullendersauce i didn't take it in a bad way. i know i need a lot of practice and thank's for the help.

thank's again to everybody for the help, i think i'll buy the bushes on MAF or SOR like tapage said, the only problem will be the shipping to Venezuela.

What .. !!!!!! epa pana .. !

You can buy goodones in El Rustico ( Baflex )

http://www.cruiserheads.org/directorio/elrustico/elrustico.htm

check this out .. call and ask with Alexis o Gabriela ( owners .. )

FJ60_cruiser said:
gracias pana!!! i think i'm going to caracas soon and i'll look for repuestos el rustico and see if i can buy them there.

En que parte de Venezeula estas pana .. ?

FJ60_cruiser said:
en Valencia!!!1 :beer:

Puaaajj que pequeño es el mundo, I was in Valencia 2 consecutive years 2003 and 2004 for Off Road and Adventure Festival .. :D

The first year when I go to Venezuela to the off road and bla bla bla .. also go to last valid off the fun race en los llanos ..

Una buena curda nos pegamos unos buenos amigos por allá ..

Tapage said:
Puaaajj que pequeño es el mundo, I was in Valencia 2 consecutive years 2003 and 2004 for Off Road and Adventure Festival .. :D

The first year when I go to Venezuela to the off road and bla bla bla .. also go to last valid off the fun race en los llanos ..

Una buena curda nos pegamos unos buenos amigos por allá ..

jajaja si el off-road and adventure festival es muy bueno pero mejor experiencia es el fun race... de verdad que se disfruta mucho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom