Builds BurnttoastBurgos builds "Butter Bean"

FMC80

GOLD Star
Patiently waiting, unfortunately nothing.......at all. No tracking info, but stated its enroute.
Man, I'm really hoping for some positive comms from you for your sake but also for others who are planning on going this route. You just got the coils right?

Coils, Arms, Rear Sway Bar, Panhard Rod and Bump stops coming from Aus. I realize that the shipping industry has been affected, but learning patience as we speak.

Going with Radflo this time for shocks.

Wheels/ tires, winch, audio, lighting and a crap ton of goodies are all taking up floor space. Just getting over covid, so two valuable weeks. behind.

FMC80

GOLD Star
Coils, Arms, Rear Sway Bar, Panhard Rod and Bump stops coming from Aus. I realize that the shipping industry has been affected, but learning patience as we speak.

Going with Radflo this time for shocks.

Wheels/ tires, winch, audio, lighting and a crap ton of goodies are all taking up floor space. Just getting over covid, so two valuable weeks. behind.

Right on, I’m sure it’ll all work out. Glad you’re on the mend. Looking forward to your progress.

The silliest things make me happy......My teacher, Mr Carnavale started calling me this in the 11th grade, and boy did the name stick....I'll explain over a cold beer by the campfire with ya one day

20211120_190044.jpg

still waiting, which is good......about 90% of my parts have arrived. Scheel Mann seats are ordered, ARB's F/R and midi compressor, 4:88's, RCV Chromoly's are here. Front/Rear axles get dropped out on the 22 so im not really in a hurry, just doing mindless stuff after work till then.

Always wanted a hood light that actually lit up the entire motor cab. Got these from SuperBrightLeds.com They lit up the entire cab perfectly, hood pin is en route. Screwed in 5 retainer clips, in case the 3M tape fails.

20211130_190730.jpg

20211130_190742.jpg

20211130_184305.jpg

20211130_184111.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom