Burjauto geniune Toyota parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi,
My normal go to supplier for Toyota geniune parts has been Amayama which is alot better pricing than our local Australian Toyota supplier.
But my last order was in Feb 13th and l'm still waiting on my parts to arrive. I realise there are issues at the moment but looking to buy from Burjauto in UAE.
Anyone had dealings with this supplier before?

Thanks Matt

fjc-man I didn't know Partsouq was in UAE.
Looking at getting a couple of head lamp kit for my 40 series and Partsouq was $100 more for delivery than Burjauto.
Part number 8111060P70
4F246272-8F09-4C9C-B736-911880664120.png

Last edited:
Yes have heard some good feed back but it seems the kit is made for LHD vehicles but also listed for RHD.
ToyotaMatt was confirming this for me in another thread.
Looks like a great kit for the money.

Hi,
My normal go to supplier for Toyota geniune parts has been Amayama which is alot better pricing than our local Australian Toyota supplier.
But my last order was in Feb 13th and l'm still waiting on my parts to arrive. I realise there are issues at the moment but looking to buy from Burjauto in UAE.
Anyone had dealings with this supplier before?

Thanks Matt

Do not deal with the mentioned company above nor a new outfit in the state of florida called “ FLORIDA YARD “

There both online and on eBay and mis list parts in great frequency…

Those are the facts NOT a opinion. ….

Thanks for all the feed back, I have decided not to use Burjauto.
It seems you guys in the states have a lot of suppliers compared to Australia.
I will stick to recommended Suppliers and my local Toyota.

Interesting I made an order to Amayama May 11th and got it on May 20th. Parts were available in the US but even with shipping still cheaper going thru Amayama. That was not including the cost to ship within the US or tax if bought within my AZ.

Amayama is the best priced for me with delivery to Australia. My last order had a lot of odd ball bits and pieces which had to come from all over so maybe that didn't help delivery times. I assume more common parts will be sent quicker.
My next mission will be to find a replacement accelerator cable for my 80 series, will be only a matter of time before l need one as it runs over the top of my turbo set up. Heat sleeved to help reduce any more damage. Toyota are saying NLA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom