SOLD Burgundy 1991 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Got this bad boy for the engine, front and rear differentials and the rest is available! The body isn’t in great shape. Missing rear hatch and driver fender. Here are some of the parts I’ve pulled so far:

climate control with cords $150
Sun visors grey set $175
Headlights $175 each
Front seatbelts (grey/blue color) $125 each
Middle row & rear seatbelts $50 each
Rear speaker covers $20 each
Trim panels interior Ask for price (color is grey/blue)
T-case shifter knob $30
Ebrake assembly $50
Shifter assembly $75
Battery box holder $50
Front headlight/radiator surround $200
Hood hinges $25 each
Horn $10 each
25710 61031 air switching valve $40
Rear heat hi low switch $25
Hazard light switch $20
Ash tray $35
Center console assembly with lid $100
Dash vents $30 each
Coil w igniter 19070 61090 $50
Door control module 85980 60020 $35
Throttle body $80
Speed control 88240 60050 $35
Windshield wiper fluid reservoir w motors $50
Radiator fan assembly $75
Transmission cooler $50
ECU 89661 60080 $300
88650 60060 module $40
Instrument cluster 83010 60480 $150 167k
Tail lights $75 each
25870 61020 vacuum modulator $30
87130 60210 blower motor assembly $150
Shifter surround $50
Kick panel drivers side $50
Glove box $40
Mirror control switch $20
Carpet $150
2nd & third row floor mats $50
Random AC lines $40 each
Steering wheel $100
Steering column with key $150
Passenger fender $75 (no flare)
Doors $50 each (exterior panel only)
Interior door panels (have all but drivers side) $100 each
Jack & tool kit $150
Door lock actuator $100 each
Rear lower tail gate (it’s white no rust) $200
transfer case $450
Transmission $400
Ac compressor $75
Alternator $50
Starter $50
Sun roof controls/dome light $50
Head liner $50
Roof rack (burgundy) $150
Skid plate engine $100

and many other parts. Let me know what you need!

784F601D-8B26-440D-BDB1-ABB937BD58FC.jpeg

46E19E67-2DA2-4D11-82B5-A3BAAFE7A2FF.jpeg

99FE472F-440B-4132-8BB7-608EEF491E06.jpeg

615A24FC-B359-498B-994A-04BC1CC4E46C.jpeg

5DC85EE0-E837-4481-A528-170E3F9F4428.jpeg

Interested in the coil/igniter.

PM incoming

Well, it's now been EIGHT DAYS since you supposedly shipped the coil & igniter on a 2 day Priority label, and I still don't have any updates.

Seeing that you aren't responding, haven't given an update on this, and the tracking # you've provided still doesn't show anything other than you creating a label; I'm going to start a dispute with PayPal.

All I really expected was communication and you can't seem to do that, other than to say that the Post Office is going to look for it.

Not really one to bring a dispute to the public forums, but if you won't respond, maybe others need to know what they're dealing with.

Buyer beware!!!!

drivers side front amber turn signal assembly, E-brake leather boot. Transfer case leather boot. Passenger side side mirror assembly. Drivers side front bumper end piece, Two radio wiring harnesses, Shipped to 49519

Well, it's now been EIGHT DAYS since you supposedly shipped the coil & igniter on a 2 day Priority label, and I still don't have any updates.

Seeing that you aren't responding, haven't given an update on this, and the tracking # you've provided still doesn't show anything other than you creating a label; I'm going to start a dispute with PayPal.

All I really expected was communication and you can't seem to do that, other than to say that the Post Office is going to look for it.

Not really one to bring a dispute to the public forums, but if you won't respond, maybe others need to know what they're dealing with.

Buyer beware!!!!

I actually did ship this out priority mail and post office couldn’t give me any info on it. So I refunded him.

I actually did ship this out priority mail and post office couldn’t give me any info on it. So I refunded him.
ONLY after I filed a dispute with PayPal!!!

You failed to respond to my MULTIPLE attempts to contact you and never provided any details other than a photo of a tracking # on a computer screen and "they're going to look for it".

I brought up a refund with you via text AND 'Mud PM, NO RESPONSE....

I reported it to PayPal AND THEN escalated it to a dispute; only then did you "give me a refund".

No text, Mud PM, email, saying "hey, man, I don't know what happened here, but sorry about that".

It wasn't until you didn't have a choice (PayPal forced your hand) did you offer a refund.

Once again...

BUYER BEWARE!!!

And who ships a coil & igniter in an ENVELOPE??

A small flat rate box is only a couple of bucks more; and I was paying for the shipping, you said how much.

ONLY after I filed a dispute with PayPal!!!

You failed to respond to my MULTIPLE attempts to contact you and never provided any details other than a photo of a tracking # on a computer screen and "they're going to look for it".

I brought up a refund with you via text AND 'Mud PM, NO RESPONSE....

I reported it to PayPal AND THEN escalated it to a dispute; only then did you "give me a refund".

No text, Mud PM, email, saying "hey, man, I don't know what happened here, but sorry about that".

It wasn't until you didn't have a choice (PayPal forced your hand) did you offer a refund.

Once again...

BUYER BEWARE!!!

And who ships a coil & igniter in an ENVELOPE??

A small flat rate box is only a couple of bucks more; and I was paying for the shipping, you said how much.

So you did receive it? How else would you know it was shipped in an envelope? I wrapped it. Small flat rate box wasn’t going to fit it and I didn’t have a padded flat rate envelope.

So you did receive it? How else would you know it was shipped in an envelope? I wrapped it. Small flat rate box wasn’t going to fit it and I didn’t have a padded flat rate envelope.

It says it right on the tracking screen that you sent me.

Screenshot_20200720-143444~2.png

And NO, I never received it.

According to the tracking number, the POST OFFICE never received it.

The simple fact is that YOU failed to communicate.

Whether you shipped it or not, there was an issue.

And any issue with a USPS package falls on the SHIPPER; since YOU are the one with the "contract" with the Postal Service.

You said you were shipping on Thursday, and that I should have it Saturday.

Saturday - no package

No biggie, I know COVID is causing delays, so I waited.

Monday morning, I check the tracking to see if it's supposed to show up and it still doesn't show it was even received by the Post Office.

So I texted you & ask if you sent it, or if there was an issue.

Nothing.

Monday night, I see that you had been active on Mud (but still no response to my text), so I PM you here.

You say that you'll go by the post office and check on Tuesday.

Tuesday night I message AND text to see if you learned anything.

You respond to my text that they're (USPS I assume) are gonna look for it; and that you'll stop by again in Wed to check.

Wednesday - nothing

Thursday (noon) - I text AND PM to check & see if you've found anything out, mentioning that without a concrete delivery update, we would need to discuss a refund; since this is something that I NEED and not just a spare.

No response.

Friday (8:30pm) - still nothing from you, no update no explanation, not a peep.

Filed dispute with PayPal.

Only after PayPal contacted you with my complaint did you even bother to respond in ANY WAY.

So, don't act like you did me a favor by issuing a refund.

At that point, it wasn't really up to you.

And you didn't ISSUE A REFUND anyway, you just didn't contest the dispute.

Here we are ELEVEN DAYS after our initial transaction and I still don't have the parts I paid for, any explanation of what happened, OR my money back.

That "refund" is "in process" with PayPal, and I should be getting it, but it's not like you actually sent me back my money.

Now, it's all out there for any other potential buyers to judge for themselves whether I'm a whiney buyer or you're a sketchy seller.

Actually you did receive it. I messaged you about it and no response. Anyone who is reading this check the tracking number!

July 22, 2020, 12:10 pm
Delivered, In/At Mailbox
ELVERTA, CA 95626
Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 12:10 pm on July 22, 2020 in ELVERTA, CA 95626.
July 22, 2020, 7:10 am
Out for Delivery
ELVERTA, CA 95626
July 22, 2020, 6:25 am
Arrived at Post Office
ELVERTA, CA 95626
July 9, 2020, 10:08 pm
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
LEHI, UT 84043

How am I supposed to give an explanation when I ship it out the day after payment and USPS never scans it until it gets to the destination post office? And what am I supposed to tell you? I had no idea what was going on. I know I sent it priority. I know that I have had this same thing happen before and it gets delivered two weeks later (even when shipped priority mail). Anyways I refunded you before tracking ever updated and you received the item after I refunded you and not a peep from you. I even messaged you and still no response. You called an innocent person out. You should be calling out the post office or complaining to them. I did nothing wrong here. Shipped it when I was supposed to. Went out of my way that day to ship it and still get my name drug they the mud. Cool man cool.

20200722_182243.jpg
20200722_182317.jpg
20200722_182216.jpg

So, when you message me at 11pm on Sat & I don't respond back to you by 9pm on Monday, then that's a problem for you. It wasn't a problem when you had MY money & I was waiting for the parts.

On a part that YOU were the idiot & tried to ship in a godamn document envelope. You know, the kind your mortgage guy sends you the paperwork in to close escrow.

Yeah, it showed up. TWO ****ING WEEKS after I ordered it.

I told you from the get go that I was needing the parts for my DAILY DRIVER.

I'm not someone who is just tinkering with a weekend project.

You want 'em back?

Make the shipping arrangements.

'cause I don't need 'em anymore.

And I'm sure you already got the insurance money from the USPS.

Frankly, it IS your fault.

YOU are the dip**** that mis-packaged; and I paid what YOU said for the shipping.

Then YOU were the one who refused to respond to my MULTIPLE messages as to what was going on.

After EIGHT DAYS and nothing more than "they're gonna look for it" (which was THREE DAYS earlier), YOU gave me no choice but to demand a refund.

And YOU didn't refund s***. Paypal took the money BACK, because YOU, the seller, could not provide a reasonable update in shipment status.

I get that you DID drop it off with the Post Office, but you did so in a fashion that was nearly GUARANTEED to have problems.

AND you blew me off by not responding to any of my inquiries until I did take it public.

Jeezus, take some ****in responsibility. There is no one to blame here but YOU. Had you put those parts in the CORRECT packaging, A ****ING BOX, then maybe it wouldn't have gotten mangled by the Post Office, which is most certainly the reason it was delayed.

But, like I said, by the time it showed up, I no longer needed it.

Man you are an angry elf. Maybe take some advice from Yoda

Fear is the path to the dark side…fear leads to angeranger leads to hate… hate leads to suffering.

You need to relax and take a chill pill bro. I sent it when it was supposed to be sent. Again not my fault post office didn’t scan it when I dropped it off. I have never had someone get so butt hurt about something. It’s been delivered for over 10 days and I’ve heard nothing from you. WTH. Makes no sense whatsoever.

I’ve had this happen with other boxes or packages I’ve sent in regular boxes and bubble mailers so don’t go complaining about the packaging. It was wrapped inside there too so it was protected. And you think I meant for it to take two weeks to get there? If I did I wouldn’t have wasted my money on priority and would have shipped it a different way.

Seems like you just need to be mad at someone and let your rage out on someone so open up Mr Jawa and let me have it. If I can help you vent your frustrations then do your thing. God loves you!

FWIW I‘ve had issues with the post office lately and weird activity such as no scan, long delays at distribution centers etc. I don’t have a dog in the fight or taking any sides on who is right or wrong in this transaction, but in reading some of the back and forth I thought it might be useful to let you guys know my experiences with USPS in recent weeks has left much to be desired.... cheers.

Ohhh.. "It's wasn't MY fault.... 😭"

I'm sure NOTHING is ever YOUR fault, is it SNOWFLAKE?

Plain & simple -

YOU - Delivered a FOUR INCH CUBE shoved into a document envelope & expected the USPS to get it there on time. Anybody who's ever sent ANYTHING through the US Mail knows that 95% of everything they send goes through automated processing.

Oh, but it wasn't YOUR FAULT that the package got mangled, was it?

20200722_182317.jpg

YOU - failed to provide ANY reasonable communication regarding what YOU, as the shipper, were doing to ensure that the USPS was actually looking for the items that I paid YOU for.

YOU - said it shipped on Thursday, but the only proof of that was a picture of a computer screen. No actually photo of the parcel. No actually receipt showing it was paid for. And NO updated tracking details.

I don't know about YOU, but when I ship something to someone, as the shipper, I typically follow the tracking to make sure it shows as, at least, being SENT.

When I asked about it, on Monday, when it should've been delivered on Saturday, but by Monday the tracking still didn't show as even shipped yet. YOU said that YOU would check with the Post Office.

After which YOU still didn't provide any update, until I asked again.

Even then, all YOU said was "they're gonna look for it".

YOU - never even followed up, and never provided ANY additional updates.

In fact, YOU didn't respond to my MULTIPLE requests for info as to what was going on, UNTIL I filed a dispute with PayPal.

Even then, YOU didn't respond until you saw I posted HERE.

Had YOU put the parts in an actual box, instead of a document pouch, it wouldn't have gotten mangled & lost in transit.

Had YOU responded to my MANY messages, regarding what was going on, things may have gone differently.

As a seller, YOU have a social contract with the buyer to provide a reasonable level of service and communication, UNTIL the items YOU are selling are delivered to the buyer.

None if which YOU did.

So, guess what, buttercup?

This is all the fault of no one BUT YOU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom