For Sale Burbank, CA: 1995/Toyota/FZJ80 - Not Mine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is not mine. Saw it and figured I would post.

Autotrader - page unavailable

Picking some bits, but for that price, I’d certainly expect the ripped seat to be fixed.

I’ve seen some nice 80’s under $10k that have seemingly been better cared for.

Maybe I don’t understand 80 pricing, given my 100 (which themselves are stupidly priced), but these things seem to be all over the place.

I have started my search to add a FJ80 (1994-1997) to the family. The prices are all over the place and frankly absurd. I have had our 60 series for 20 years - original seats are not all ripped up, carpet is clean, paint is excellent, no rust(California) and is stored outside under a cover bc is does not fit in the garage. If the interior is terrible it is a sign that the rig was not cared for.

I have started my search to add a FJ80 (1994-1997) to the family. The prices are all over the place and frankly absurd. I have had our 60 series for 20 years - original seats are not all ripped up, carpet is clean, paint is excellent, no rust(California) and is stored outside under a cover bc is does not fit in the garage. If the interior is terrible it is a sign that the rig was not cared for.
FJ80 only refers to 91, 92 years with the bulletproof 3FEs. =). Do not be mistaken..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom