Bunch of random parts in VA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
GARAGE CLEANOUT!!! No reasonable offer refused- seriously. I'm moving in 6 months and want this stuff to find a home.

Norfolk Va 23503

All Parts FJ40 Unless otherwise noted. Pics available on request...or if someone wants to help me post 'em..I suck at the internet. Local pickup REALLY preferred. I'll ship on your dime but you gotta be patient. If someone wants all this stuff and will come get you can have it for ALL FOR $200 TOTAL. (but I want to keep 1 bib & 1 hood) Really just want it gone and hopefully put to good use. One man's trash, another man's treasure. Feel free to call me 757-64two-7o19. Chris

’73 Pedal bucket assembly $35
’78 Pedal bucket assembly $35
’73 E-brake handle assembly $10

Coil and Ignitor ’75 FJ55, FJ40 compatable, $25

Speedometer cable, ’79 FJ40, $15

Bibs (3 total):
2 driver/trail rig quality, 1 already had some repair, other repairable, $40 each
1 Bottom is a rusty mess- good if someone had a need for just the top half and didnt want to cut up a good one, $5 or free if you buy one of the above

Radiator and support, $40
Radiator support, $10

Original rollbar pads, (3 of the 4), 2 curved, 1 straight, $35each or $100 for all three.

Steering wheel assembly ‘73, complete, ignition, turn signal, column etc., wires cut above connectors, rag joint flange removed for power steering conversion, $40

Steering wheel assembly ‘78, complete, ignition, turn signal, column etc., wires intact, connectors intact but plastic weathered and brittle, rag joint flange intact, $45

Steering shaft with ignition only, wires/connector intact, rag joint flange cut off, $15

Hoods all pretty rough, Later style, good trail rig hoods:
Blue, $40
Primer/Red, $40
Black, $25

Transmission Tunnels, all pretty rough: I was going to try to fab one decent one from the three. Tan- not cut, good original shifter holes, flange where it mounts to floor totally rotten. Blue- good flange where it mounts to the floor, shifter holes butchered. Red- basket case. All three for $30.

Vent doors with spring/clip, 2 rough and pitted w/ a small hole in one $10 for both
Vent doors with spring/clip, pretty decent shape, $15 each, $25 both

Hood Hinges, ’73 surface rust on one, both for $20
Hood Hinges, ‘78both for $25
Windshield hinge, driver side, off a ’73 but has counter sunk holes-pretty sure it’s later. $10

Clutch master cylinder ‘78, will need rebuild, $10
Clutch slave cylinder ’78, no plunger, needs rebuild, Free

Brake master ‘78, brakes worked when pulled, $25

Stuff to scratch build a 4-door body:
1 firewall/cowl ('73) with VIN tag on A-pillar, 2 sets of door channels, one pair of hardtop channels. $75 (I had collected parts to build a 4 door cruiser tub- I fabbed the tub of my current 2 door truck using parts like this and 1/8 in diamond plate...came out real good...factory doors and top fit fine...was gonna do a 4-door but would rather build a street car than have two trucks.)

Delivery Possibility: I drive up the east coast from Norfolk VA to North Jersey to visit family occasionally. Up routes 1 and 13 through the eastern shore of VA, Delaware, MD then on i95 into NJ all the way up to near East Stroudsburg & Milford PA, Port Jervis NY. Not going to make a stop for nickel and dime stuff but if someone wants several items I'm willing to work something out.

DSC05493.jpg

DSC05498.jpg

DSC05492.jpg

DSC05487.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

Last edited:
I need this stuff gone. Prices are suggestions...make an offer...I just want this stuff gone

Just the booster? I only ask b/c someone was asking about the master...and it effects boxing/shipping.

K. Replied to your PM

this stuff needs a home

Interested in your gas door if you have the key. 92025.

Gas door gone...sorry.

Radiator support. Need one... Let me know if still available.

Looks like a gas filler neck in one of the pictures. Is that still available and if so, how much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom