Bunch of codes after maintenance (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just did a bunch of Maintenance on my 2002 Lx470 and now i have some codes being thrown. VSC Trac and VSC off lights along with check engine light is on. Here are the codes C1201. C1210 and C1340.

I changed my radiator, cleaned the throttle body, and flushed power steering system. Curious if you guys think they C1201 code will go away and its enduced by the throttle body cleaning? i cleared the codes and the C1201 came back immediately the other two codes are gone but i still have all 3 lights on on the dash

Any help

Just did a bunch of Maintenance on my 2002 Lx470 and now i have some codes being thrown. VSC Trac and VSC off lights along with check engine light is on. Here are the codes C1201. C1210 and C1340.

I changed my radiator, cleaned the throttle body, and flushed power steering system. Curious if you guys think they C1201 code will go away and its enduced by the throttle body cleaning? i cleared the codes and the C1201 came back immediately the other two codes are gone but i still have all 3 lights on on the dash

Any help
Unrelated to throttle body. Is your “P” light burnt out? Done any suspension or brake work recently? If “P” light is working ok, then you probably need to do a zero-point calibration. However, you say you flushed power steering - check the two vacuum lines off the PS pump.

Unrelated to throttle body. Is your “P” light burnt out? Done any suspension or brake work recently? If “P” light is working ok, then you probably need to do a zero-point calibration.
P light works fine. Did jack it up to turn the steering wheel for the power steering flush. I’ll look into a zero point calibration. I do have techstream

P light works fine. Did jack it up to turn the steering wheel for the power steering flush. I’ll look into a zero point calibration. I do have techstream
Check the two vac lines off the PS pump.

You have techstream, so just run the active tests!

Everything went back to normal after about 15 minutes of idling. Don’t know what caused it for sure. And yet to drive it due to a small coolant leak on a radiator hose. But thanks for the help

Check the two vac lines off the PS pump.

You have techstream, so just run the active tests!
New to Techstream as well, what exactly does the active test function do and how can it help?

New to Techstream as well, what exactly does the active test function do and how can it help?
Techstream’s Active Tests allow you to follow Toyota’s diagnostic troubleshooting procedures to identify the root cause of the problem instead of guessing based on the DTC. For example, step 1 of this diagnostic procedure references the need to conduct active test: http://myfirewood.com/TOYOTA/LAND_CRUISER/rm0020e/rm/rm1113e/m_di_0179.pdf

Examples of some active tests available:
1599846989986.gif

1599846447472.jpeg

This is one of the many capabilities that really sets Techstream apart from generic OBD II readers, which can only *read*.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom