Bumpers - Facebook marketplace (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Longtime Toyota and Lexus owner, new to the LX470 overlanding world. Any feedback or opinions would be appreciated. Has anyone tried the following bumper? Price seems too good to be true.

These bumpers typically have much worse QC than the smaller production niche bumpers most people run on here. I run a dobinsons rear on my truck, and sometimes wish I ponied up for a dissent. If you mainly stick to mild trails, and live somewhere that rust is limited, I think the cheaper bumpers make some sense, but If you intend to really test the limits, a bumper with a better departure angle is beneficial.

These seem very similar to SoFlo bumpers. Very affordable price but usually have lax QC and may not have fit very well. They are also heavier and not mace of as good steel. Having said that, they seem to do ok for mild stuff (which is frankly most overlanding these days).

These seem very similar to SoFlo bumpers. Very affordable price but usually have lax QC and may not have fit very well. They are also heavier and not mace of as good steel. Having said that, they seem to do ok for mild stuff (which is frankly most overlanding these days).

Yeah, after watching some youtube reviews, I've decided these are definitely not good quality options. I will keep the stock bumpers for a while. Maybe just the front one from TJM, local fabricator here in SoCal.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom