SOLD bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you including hardware, and any idea how much to ship to 19464. Thanks in advance.

Will get back to you on hardware, checking to see if I can use it for my replacement bumper or not. I will get some measurements and weight for a shipping price. I am in 77055.

No, just trying to prevent somebody else from making you one they’re going to regret.

Gotta love the white knights of mud classifieds.

For real prospective buyers:

Cruiser Corps: $226.97 free shipping
CCOT: $204.28 + shipping
$OR: $234.82 + shipping
CruiserParts: $197.85 + shipping

OP says obo. Feel free PM me an offer.

Don’t forget about every online discount dealer where they’re only $145. Many local dealerships also offer discount prices to club members.

Part #52111-60030

But yeah, I’m the schmuck.

Last edited:
Don’t forget about every online discount dealer where they’re only $145. Many local dealerships also offer discount prices to club members.

Part #52111-60030

But yeah, I’m the schmuck.

I priced it at my local dealer for $219.83 this afternoon. Coming to a sale thread for a part you have no interest in buying that's listed at an OBO price you think is $30 too high and crapping all over the place is pretty schmuck-like.

I priced it at my local dealer for $219.83 this afternoon. Coming to a sale thread for a part you have no interest in buying that's listed at an OBO price you think is $30 too high and crapping all over the place is pretty schmuck-like.

Never pooped on anything. Just pointed out that you were asking more for a used part than a dealer asks for the same part new. There’s nothing wrong with that, but we usually save that stuff for eBay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom