It has only taken me 5 months to make time and start the installation of my BIO rear bumper. I bought in July and Mike Smith brought it to me at the Hundreds In The Hills event in Silverton in July (always trying to save a buck by not having to pay shipping). I got the version with an integrated receiver so that I can tow stuff. Mike's bumper is not rated for towing but that's not because it is underbuilt. It's because small mom and pops can't afford to test their stuff and make it "rated" for towing. What's going on is far more stout than the receiver hitch that is being removed. The only complication with getting the integrated receiver is that I have to cut a notch in the rear cross member. So I spent part of the day yesterday removing the old bumper, chasing the threads in the 14mm bolts that hold everything together and cutting the notch in the cross member. It was a little tough to work up the courage to cut my frame, since I've never done anything that crazy before. There was a little surface rust on the bottom of the frame rails where the old receiver was so I took a wire wheel and then a sanding pad on my grinder to clean them off. My next step will be to primer and paint the bare metal where I sanded as well as the bare metal around the notch for the receiver. Should have enough time after Christmas to get it wrapped up.