Bumper Decision (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I made my decision today and purchased a new ARB bumper and Winch Warn 8000. Everything should be here in a couple of weeks.
By the end of March I will have a new bumper, winch and sliders on the Moose. Pics to come. Whooo hooo

That sounds like a sweet set up. What kind of sliders are you putting on there?

I love the look of the new ARB too, I was originally going to go with the 4+ bumper but after seeing the ARB I had to go that rout. Plus I found it for 799.00 shipped.

The sliders are made by 2Bad and should be done soon. The last thing I have to add this year is dual batteries. I need to make a Battery tray and figure out how I am going to mount it. My compresser takes up the other side where the 2nd batt usually goes.

Next year the decision will be onboard welder or rear bumper. mmmmm tough one good thing I have a year the think about it.

PP

I love the look of the new ARB too, I was originally going to go with the 4+ bumper but after seeing the ARB I had to go that rout. Plus I found it for 799.00 shipped.

The sliders are made by 2Bad and should be done soon. The last thing I have to add this year is dual batteries. I need to make a Battery tray and figure out how I am going to mount it. My compresser takes up the other side where the 2nd batt usually goes.

Next year the decision will be onboard welder or rear bumper. mmmmm tough one good thing I have a year the think about it.

PP

Awesome Paul, Who has it 799?

What "NEW" ARB? Have not seen any new designs for the 60 series.

Are do you mean you like the look of any ARB that is new on a 60?..I do that...

How bout a link?

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=127438&highlight=arb

:bounce: Mine goes on tomorrow along with the OME lift and some suspension goodies:bounce:

I want to see one of these new bumpers on a truck! Can't wait to see how it looks.

Hell lets see some pics of yours too when it's installed:cool:

Will do. Went by tonight and they were just finishing the front stabilizer. I'll get some pics tomorrow when she's back on the ground and ready to roll!!:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom