For Sale Bump It Offroad Rear Bumper Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bump it Off Road Rear Bumper. I replaced this bumper and no longer need this one. The right (as you are looking at it from the rear) spindle has been cut out and will need to be replaced. Left spindle is ready for carrier of you choice. Asking $500 plus shipping. The bumper is located at Bump it Off Road and you could have Mike install a new spindle and add swing arms of your choice for additional $$. Or you could build it up your self.

Rob
Bumper01.jpg
Bumper02.jpg
Bumper03.jpg

Just to clarify it is for an 80 series. Came off my 97. Also yes I am willing to ship. Mike can get good shipping prices.
Thanks

you would pay me the $500 via paypal or m/o and pay mike for shipping/build up

Where exactly is the bumper located in Colorado?

Where exactly is the bumper located in Colorado?

Says it is located at bump it offroad, i am assuming that means at BIORs shop location.

Right but where is that. Just wondering because I have people in Colorado just about every other month and someone is probably going next week.

Bumper

BIOR shop is in Windsor CO which is about one hour north of Denver off of I-25.

I've already spoken for the rear bumper.... I talked to Mike a few days ago and he said he wasn't sure who's it was but he'd be able to attach the swing out arms for me. I told him I believed it to be @RC5280.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom