Bummin... wife wants to sell her 97 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DLJ

Threads
she feels overextended in regards to the finances and cash flow. ...I'll post the VIN details and Pics down under FS but wanted to give you guys the heads-up. :'(

What are you looking to get out of it? I'm still searching.

K,
She will have to set the price but i am figuring about $18,600. We are the second owners if you dont count the dealers. Feel free to email me with questions.

I'm sure it's very nice. Unfortunately, that's a bit out of my desired price range. I hope you find a good home for it. Sorry you have to sell. :(

Tell her you traded it even with a friend for money + an identical truck!

How can you sell a 97 LC ???

I would cry day and night :'(

Mike

I think I'll love this forum until the sad day I have to sell . Thats when the sobering reality of re-sale values will fly in the face of my expectations . Only saving grace will be my demographic ... only 1 or 2 80's for a thousand miles ! :D

Best of luck with selling , and I'm sorry it's come down to that :'(

Send your wife over hear and I'll :slap: some sense into her for you. :flipoff2: :banana: :banana:

You would never see that much $ up here for that truck though, so good luck.

How many miles and what part of the country are you located?

Same question as Lars and do you have any pics to post? Does it have the factory lockers?

It is truly sad but ...I will have one of my own someday...just maybe not a 97.
Junk thanks for the gracious offer but Ive already tried that :beer:
lars and bighead:
Northern Virginia. PO purchased the truck in NJ but fortunately they didn feel the need to add any blingbling features...just a couple very minor dings :rolleyes:
85K, No lockers just the "2nd start" and "power" buttons. I have the sun roof visor currently off but will replace. Like I said its a bone stock Anniv. Ltd Edt. mall cruiser
We will clean it up and take photos this weekend.

Why not sell the wife and keep the cruiser? I am sure she spends more per month than the Cruiser does! :-X

Stick her out on the corner so she can earn some money. Then, and only then, can she have her way with your vehicles. Of course, if she's decent, you'll then be able to afford another cruiser. :slap:

Uh, well :-[, it was just a thought. I never said it would work. :flipoff2:

DO you still have the cruiser for sale? Please let me know I have a friend that is looking for one. Thanks!

i4c4lo

i have a budy interested in converting it in to a garden roto-tiller in the suburbs -- email if interested --

eric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom