Bulk rubber matting source for custom floorboard mats?

Website
www.landcruiseroftheday.com
Hey guys,

I want to buy a roll of rubber matting that would be suitable for a custom cut rear deck mat and a one piece front floorboard mat.
Anyone have any ideas on what type of material would be best and where I might purchase such a product?

Thanks in advance,
Benjamin

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
I used a PU bed rubber mat...worked great heavy duty and cleans off great as well...may even be able to get them free at times on craigslist

Tractor supply has heavy rubber matting in 2 different thicknesses. It is sold by the foot and is about 4 feet wide. I believe it is about 5 to 7 dollars a foot depending on what thickness. I would guess it is 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch. looks like good stuff.

Tripp

I used a PU bed rubber mat...worked great heavy duty and cleans off great as well...may even be able to get them free at times on craigslist

I did the same. Ask for the largest "custom cut" version they have. It will not have the wheel wells cut out. I have cut out a rear mat and both front mats and have enough left to do at least a couple more front mats. It cost $79 a couple years ago from the local truck supply place.

Website
www.landcruiseroftheday.com
Straightsixmiller said:
Tractor supply has heavy rubber matting in 2 different thicknesses. It is sold by the foot and is about 4 feet wide. I believe it is about 5 to 7 dollars a foot depending on what thickness. I would guess it is 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch. looks like good stuff.

Tripp

Nice!!thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom