For Sale Built fj40 landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the time has come to part with one of my rigs. I need more space in the garage.
68 fj40
front Chevy Dana 60 full width with 35 spline 4340 Cromo shafts, superjoints, glo 3/8" diff covers, warn premium hubs, ARB locker with 456 gears,1410 yokes psc hydro assist all bearings seals and kingpins were done at time of build.

rear 14 bolt has a detroit and disc brakes, 1410 yokes, glo 3/8" diff cover, all new bearings and seal at time of build

motor is a sb350 stroked to 383,full roller and Edelbrock fuel injection with hand held programmer, dart pro 1 aluminum heads and much much more, have well over 9k into motor alone. stainless 2.5" exhaust

tranny is an sm465 to novak adapter to a stak 3 speed tranfer case, t case has 10 spline input with 35 spline cv flange outputs, also has a rear driveline e brake and vss

drive shafts are from high angle driveline with 42*1410 cv on the front built for punishment. rear is a 1350 32* cv

rims and tires are 42" iroks with some rock rash ansd 17" allied beadlocks tires are about 80%

Body has a new aqualu tub, windshield frame, doors, tail gate and the +3.5 wide front factory style fenders ( slightly bent) come with bikini top and new soft top and 2 piece soft doors.

warn 9.5 ti winch with synthetic rope (near new) 3 pulls on it

full internal cage, Autometer gauges, marine stereo, cb, rock lights, arb air up kit. ron davis aluminum rad, steering cooler, dom front fenders and stinger, rock sliders and rear hd bumper

Iam sure I am forgetting lots of stuff but you get the idea. I have over 60k in parts alone into this and was built by me from the ground up. the rig has 2300km on it since being built.
Price is 26500 canadian no trades, thanks Tom

127.jpg

126-1.jpg

129.jpg

Bump for the coolest FJ40 i have ever seen .:grinpimp: i guess you might not make it to cruiser day this year .July 10 :doh:

good luck on your future sale . whoever buys this thing will not regret it .

these pictures don't do it justice this thing is clean and beautiful

:cheers: Jake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom