For Sale Built 80 - Portland, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built 80 - Portland, OR *SOLD*

****SOLD****

I have a 1991 FJ-80 for sale for $6,900. Here is the modification list:

-ARB front bumper
-Warn XD9000 winch
*Viking Offroad synthetic 3/8 125 ft line
*Viking Offroad stainless roller fairlead
*Grade 8 hardened bolts, lock and flat washers have been used
-Complete Slee 4 inch lift kit purchased new including: Slee front and rear coils, OME front and rear shocks, OME steering damper, Slee front caster plate kit, Slee double cardan drive shaft, Slee front and rear sway-bar drop kit, Slee front and rear bump stop drop blocks, Slee stainless steel extended brake lines, Slee front and rear panhard rods, Slee adjustable rear upper control arms, Slee breather extensions and Slee emergency cable drop bracket.
-Set of 5 36x14 inch Super Swamper TSL SX’s with 95% tread
*Full size spare
*All mounted and balanced on steel wheels
-Set of 5 35x12.5 inch BFG AT’s with 70% tread
*Full size spare
*All mounted and balanced on original Landcruiser wheels
-Front axle has been rebuilt from knuckle to knuckle using a genuine toyota parts kit
*ARB air locker purchased new and installed by Dunks Performance in Eugene, OR
*Chromoly Birfields from Longfield and purchased new
-Rear Axle is a full float axle from a Canadian diesel FJ-80
*ARB air locker purchased new and installed by Dunks Performance in Eugene, OR
-ARB compressor professionally mounted on drivers side of engine bay with extended length lines running to both lockers. The lines have no kinks, tears or holes. The lockers work perfectly.
-Custom sliders using 1.75 tubing
-Custom rear bumper with standard 2 inch receiver and #20,000 shackle points
*Custom kickers on each side of the rear bumper for quarter panel protection
*Uses 1/4 and 3/8 inch thick steel
-Custom skid plate for front driveshaft and transfer case protection
-Custom interior tire carrier designed to carry the spare tire of either set of tires that come with the vehicle (can carry up too a 38x18 tire if needed)
*Tied into the factory 3rd row seating mounting points and grade 8 hardened bolts, lock and flat washers have been used
-Custom interior fire extinguisher and air tank holder
*Tied into the factory 3rd row seating mounting points and grade 8 hardened bolts, lock and flat washers have been used
*Designed to carry a 20# air tank and has a custom quick detachment accessory for a fire extinguisher. Comes with both an aluminum #20 air tank and a fire extinguisher
-Custom 3 inch fender cut on both the front fenders
-Kenwood Excelon KDC cd player
-lots of misc stuff I can’t remember

Everything on the vehicle has been meticulously taken care of. If anything needed to be fixed, it was. All of the fluids have been changed religiously as well as any preventative maintenance done. The vehicle has 330,000 miles on it and running very strong. The original intention was to swap a cummins 4bt for the 3FE, but I could never bring myself to pull the 3FE because it is just too happy. The interior is complete and has zero tears. The rear seats fold and stow as they should.

Great care, time and energy have been poured into this Landcruiser. Everything has been thought out and works the way it should. It needs nothing. All of the welding has been done by a professional welding instructor and the installation of all the parts have been done by a formally trained diesel mechanic. The title is clear and the vehicle has no rust.

I’m sure there is a lot I’m forgetting. The Cruiser is located in Portland, OR and I’m willing to ship it. I’m available via cell phone for the fastest response - 503.816.1984. Otherwise, email is best - - rockriverm4@gmail.com .
IMG_1188.jpg
IMG_1207.jpg
IMG_1195.jpg

Last edited:
SO this rig is SOLD???? Dang only days before I come home and I was all lined up to deal too!!! Congrats on the sale though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom