Built 80 at Lowes in Lynnwood, WA??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Surprised I haven't seen you around in Mukilteo. I'm using "Flexi Lexi" as my daily driver.

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, since this a thread with alot of members from the Seattle area, what's some fun trails or forest service roads around here I can take my stock 80 on this weekend? I'm from Alaska so the few forest service roads around here that I know where closed when I went to check them out this week.

reiter rd., wa - Google Maps

Reiter Pit is where most folks go locally. I wouldn't go out there by yourself unless you have a good winch, tree saver and a snatch block though. Go with a group, there's usually a lot of people out there on the weekends. Most are cool enough to pull you out if you get in a jam. Join the Seattle Cruiserheads mailing list too, people want to roll out most nice weekends.

Here's a couple. The first was taken of my '92 at long beach on a family holiday and the second was on a trip up the Wipsaw trail up in Canada. The third is the newest member in the house. $2500 for a super clean '93 - just needs a head gasket... and that's going in this next week or so as I have time available.
cruiser 1.jpg
Whipsaw07 551.jpg
DSC_8361.jpg

bull,

I'm almost sure I saw you driving south on I-5 on Friday (may 1st, 4:45pm). We were going past the U-district and I think you took the 520 ramp. I was driving a couple of lanes over in my stock LX and admiring your rig. At the time, I was thinking "I bet this guy is on ih8mud, and I bet if he sees my rig he will think I'm a soccer mom."

You can do Tahuya ORV with a stock 80 Tahuya State Forest

I have black flairs now but here are some old pics.

100_1100.jpg

100_4488-1.jpg

A more recent pic.
IMG_2797.jpg

Last edited:
Will any of you in this group take me wheeling when I get back????
My 80 is in Port Orchard and so is the room full of parts. And more are on the way.
I would like to test out my build before moving it to Montana.

Anyone wanna play in August/September????

I just subscribed to this thread so I can hunt you down while I am in that area.

Where are you moving to in MT? I used to live in Billings.

My 80 is in Port Orchard and so is the room full of parts. And more are on the way.

I just subscribed to this thread so I can hunt you down while I am in that area.

Give me a buzz when you get back, I'll be around. And if you need any wrenching help, let me know!

Reiter Pit.......Bring it on!!!!!
I love the fact that my 80 is in great shape..But it is a tool and tools get used. Stuff happens.
My parents and Sis live in that area so they are watching my stuff. I have tons of parts to put on when I get back. Wild West Offroad is doing the all the major stuff.
Moving to Missoula MT.Joining the National Guard there and going to Afghanistan with them. So I have to hit as many TLCA events as I can before I go.
I will leave for Afghanistan right after Rubithon 2010 Then my 80 will sit for awhile.
I should hit the Seattle area sometime in Mid August and I have about two months of paid leave to use before I can join the MT Guard.
I would really appreciate any help I could get or even take advice from someone sipping on a beer.
Thanks I will let you guys know when I am coming back to America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom