No longer for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built 3x locked and 3 linked 96 Land Cruiser FZJ80

Pictures on the first page are pre 3link with 3" 0ME LIFT

The tent in one of the pics is NOT included in the sale.

The Allied beadlocks and 35" old style MTR's pictured in one pic are included in the sale

LET’S START WITH MECHANICAL

(ENGINE)

The LC has 270K miles on the Clock (trip odometer in op) Previous owner had a new rebuilt engine installed with all toyota replacement accessory parts (at a cost of $8000) and has 50 +k miles with no issues thus far…small oil drip near low oil sensor area…. Email paperwork to show the work.

Toyota copper radiator

Blue band factory toyota fan clutch

Dual batteries with 500 amp blue sea battery Isolator switch.

3- 100 amp battery isolator circuit breakers.

York on board air with rear tank, front control box, gauge and front and rear air stub out.

(TRANSMISSION)

The transmission is stock and I have had NO issues with it.

(TRASFER CASE)…

The transfer case has a Trail gear 3.1 gear set and a part time kit installed by myself.

UNDERBELLY PROTECTION…

Iron Pig Skid Plate, this covers the trans/transfer case.

(AXLE LOCKER CONTROL)

12 volt guy E-locker wire harnesses and switches installed to activate at any given moment, 2wd, 4wd hi or low front or rear does not matter.

The factory harnesses, switch and computer are still in place for the OEM GUYS.

(FRONT AXLE)

Drilled and slotted front rotors, with new pads by previous owner

Factory E-locked, New RCV axles in front with Factory Toyota locking hubs New 4.88 GEARS and complete bearings with receipts.

(REAR AXLE)

Factory E-Locked, New 4.88 GEARS, and Bearings with receipts, and some welded on rock protection on the housing.

(Suspension/lift)

3 LInk front with 2'x .250 wall D.O.M. tube and 1.25 shank johnny joins with axle pushed forward 1.5", done 12-22-19
New Factory Toyota front axle seals, greased front bearings & trunion bearings and 90 wt oil in front.

I made coil spring plates to hold the front coils to the axle when the suspension is in extreme articulation juist in case the coils want to walk off the axle....(bolt on)

SLEE 6" lift springs with OME shocks with receipts...installed -10-31-19 listing edited 11-2-19

Front 2” leveling spacer made by me, copied from Metal Tec (sits level)

SLEE Extended brake lines, doubled on Pass side for extended drop protection with new 3 Link...installed 12-22-19

New Front drive shaft with .156 wall tube with NO CV for Better articulation…new by Adco in Shingle Springs...done 12/22/19

Rear drive shaft…new rebuilt Stock length built by Adco drive line in Shingle Springs

Adjustable rear upper control arms

Slee Front adjustable panhard bar DIY weld in adjuster
Rear adjustable panhard bar weld in adjuster.

35" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ, Stock wheels with 2” spacers.

4X4 Labs Rock sliders with cat protection.

(BODY)

Line-X lower body protection, factory fender flares removed.

No current body damage All factory body panel vin stickers in place.

BUMPERS/ROCK PROTECTION

ARB front bumper with Warn 12000 winch

HIGH lift jack mount on front bumper

LED front light bar

4x4 labs rear bumper with spare tire swing out and 3 gas can swing out.

LED reverse lights

Generic roof rack with quick removable 25 gallon water tank, with quick connect shower hook up.

(INTERIOR)

All stock power leather (no rips in seats)with new Gamaviti seat gears.

Comes with clean second row seats no third row seats

Nice seat covers.

All options . . . sunroof, power antenna, door locks, seat motors, power mirrors, power windows, power door locks all in working condition except rear hatch lock.

Custom built carpeted sleeping/storage platform with 2 x 30” pull out drawers

4 gauge wire supply with 100 amp circuit breaker that feeds the rear with fused panel

Also with the sleeping platform are 2 forward boxes with removable top covers for tools, parts, etc.
I built the sleeping platform in 4 sections so that the forward two boxes can be removed if desired to remount the second row seating.

LED lights in the upper rear deck controlled by switch above sleeping platform.

12 volt power supply in rear for charging phones or ?

This is a turn-key Land Cruiser.

View attachment 2075136

View attachment 2075137

View attachment 2075139

Last edited:
$2.50 , I have to be getting close your list is for zero at the moment and since you need a price on mud I though offering over zero was a good deal.

So with the 12 volt guy locker wire harnesses can you Lock the front locker by it self with out Locking the rear locker ?
Sweet Reg GLWTS
Thanks Brosky

Does this have AC? Is the York compressor taking the place of AC compressor?

York Compress does not take the place of the AC compressor on a 80

Great Rig! Someone will be getting a turn key rig.

As stated above, Mud rules dictate that you list an asking price in your ad. This 80 is very tall and looks taller in the snow photo that the the ones posted last fall. It’s very tall.... how tall does it NEED to be to keep the current 3 link set up? I see that the lower links run above the tie rod to keep stock steering which forces the upper link bracket to be taller forcing a taller lift. What is the minimum lift required before the 3 link needs to be redone and high steer added? It’s a nice looking 80 so there must be a reason or two that it has not sold.

Good morning Steve
The price is Listed if you read the hole description. Are you selling the White Rhino ?
Looking foreword to some wheelin trips this years. Cheers

Good morning Steve
The price is Listed if you read the hole description. Are you selling the White Rhino ?
Looking foreword to some wheelin trips this years. Cheers
In that case the price must be as high as the cruiser. Selling my rig? That’s just crazy talk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom