Buildouts for FJ45 Troopy Kitchen/Sleeping Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening all. Hope that you had a great 4th of July. Looking to build out my Troopy (45 Series) to have a kitchen and sleeping area for my son and me to take to BMX races as well as overlanding weekends. I cannot find any threads that aren't 70-series Troopy buildouts. Any help or directions please?

Thanks!
Chris

Hi Chris there are a few 45 Troopy postings in this forum that are built for camping/overlanding. I would try searching for Troopy to get the maximum returns on your search inquiry. @gmac may be able to give some pointers. You will find more in the “45 Clubhouse” forum. Oh, we like pictures! Let’s see that beautiful 45 of yours!!

Good evening all. Hope that you had a great 4th of July. Looking to build out my Troopy (45 Series) to have a kitchen and sleeping area for my son and me to take to BMX races as well as overlanding weekends. I cannot find any threads that aren't 70-series Troopy buildouts. Any help or directions please?

Thanks!
Chris
Hi Chris, you are correct, there is not a lot of good info out there for 45 series troopies, but take a look at these.

There are some ideas here. The last one is my thread, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. It's a work in progress.

Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom