Building the BAT BJ46 MVC - OME / Fox Fitted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All done, well never all done but done enough to be out enjoying the old girl and keep her on the road for another 40 years.

If only the USA had of let Toyota sell Diesel Cruisers in the hay day .
2021-07-24 13.45.08.jpg
2021-07-24 13.45.31.jpg
2021-07-24 13.45.40.jpg

She’s a beaut!!! Hopefully see this thing on the road someday, Im just up the road in Menifee. It will definitely live another 40 years in rust free Cali!
Thanks, I dont see many 40's on the road so they are pretty easy to pick :)

Doesnt seem to be a huge amount of interest so I will skip over the deatils and just cover the main points.

Bam, turbo on, air cleaner modified, every thing plumbed, pump adjusted 15 PSI

View attachment 2745821

Woa woa woa, I have interest! Nice work in that intake modification!

Any video with the new exhaust sound? I went with side exit when I put the turbo on and kind of wish I’d done it all the way straight back

... does that AC work? I might have some prodding questions as I continue to have trouble getting my 3B ac functioning

Woa woa woa, I have interest! Nice work in that intake modification!

Any video with the new exhaust sound? I went with side exit when I put the turbo on and kind of wish I’d done it all the way straight back

... does that AC work? I might have some prodding questions as I continue to have trouble getting my 3B ac functioning

:)

No video sound like a tractor with a whistle

Yup A/C works very well and is actually cold enough to drive in traffic with windows up in middle of summer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom