Building another pig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
So, here is the pig project. The photos shown are of day one and day 20ish... This old girl has a lot of rust and had been really hacked up by the previous owner so let's see what kind of magic we can do to bring this hog back from the dead:) Stay tuned..

Many more photos can be found on my facebook page so be sure to check it out and say hello:)

IMG_2578.JPG

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6886.JPG

you need to flip your chevrons, corporal cruiser....

Helluva bumper tho:cheers:

Picked up a set of 35"X13".50X15" Toyo M/T tires which look great on the wagon..
drive train pulled, body removed, and the chassis and suspension parts are headed to the sand blaster this Friday...

I realize some of you may not like facebook but if you have any interest in seeing a lot more photos of this project they are posted on my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/CruiserInnovations

I just don't have the time to post very many photos on Mud. I promise facebook will not turn you into a zombie, and you do not need to be a facebook member to visist my page..

You will want to look under the photo section, and then click on albums..

I hope to have the chassis powder coated and begin reassembly of the drive train in a week or 2 and then it will be on to a lot of sheet metal repair...

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

Picked up a set of 35"X13".50X15" Toyo M/T tires which look great on the wagon..
drive train pulled, body removed, and the chassis and suspension parts are headed to the sand blaster this Friday...

important thing is do you have any more of the 25/early 40 soft doors or parts ;)

Well I got word today that my chassis is done at the powder coater :) The axles, and engine drive train are ready for install so as soon as the chassis arrives I should have most of the bottom half of the build completed! Photos coming soon...

Cool! Powder coated frame, that sounds awesome!!!

Cool, thanks for posting pics here.

IMHO, I would rather read about builds here, not on facebook.

Agreed.

About all FB is good for is the occasional intellectual slaughter of innocent, ignorant minds "Sharing" and "Liking" myths or half truths, which I can't bite my tongue and not reply to.

I believe I've been blocked by several "Friends", which they're not in reality, for coming unhinged, but could care less.

Become informed before spreading lies.

Anyhow, saw those seats and thought they looked good. Asked on FB about and he said he didn't know where/what they were from, but that they'd be recovered locally.

Thank you for posting all of those updated photos...

Love FB or Hate it I only have time to post what I post here on Mud which takes me twice as long as compared to FB. I enjoy hearing feedback and sharing progress with my Mud family which is why I will post 1 of every 10 photos I take. If you would like to see more photos then FB is where you will find them...

Back on the FJ55: I got all the doors stripped and will be welding up the door hinge stress cracks later in the next week or two. Overall the doors look to be in great shape. The main cab will be sent off for sand blasting so I can begin weeks worth of sheet metal repairs!!!:crybaby:

Stay tuned...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom