Builds Build Thread Help! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've started a build thread, but can't figure out how to get the
in front of it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Here is the thread:
60-Series Revitalization and Backstory (picture happy)

Cldnt find it either :/

This is something new that the moderator added (manually) after the forum software was upgraded. Users can't apply the label. - as far as I know.
The old forum software didn't have the Bulid labels on build treads, then suddenly they appeared when it got updated.

Bummer. I feel like there would be more feedback if it had that in the title. Oh well...
I just tried changing the title of this one to add Builds as a tag but it didn't work.

Personally, I almost never look at builds. I guess it's boring to me. It seems that most of them are just documentaries of stuff being done.

You can have a build thread (which usually ends up being sort of a diary with a little chit chat) and start a new thread now and again for specific questions. Nothing wrong with that. It's not like ih8mud is running out of web pages. Also asking a specific question in a thread title makes it easier for others to search and maybe learn the answer too.

You should be able to add the label. At the top of your thread on the right side, look for the icon shown below, then select edit thread. From there, you should be able to add the label, edit the title etc....

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 16.11.32.png

I added it. So start building! I think it's a moderator tool only, but could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom