Build Sheet / Factory Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where can I find a build sheet for my 100. VIN search. Thanks
Not sure whether you are looking for LC100 or LX470???

The nearest thing to a "build sheet" for LC100, (all 100 and 105 models, all years 1998-2007) are the "Major Technical Specifications" sheets. These are segregated by "Model Designation" (but not the VIN) as shown on the Manufacturers Plate or Card on the vehicle - see attachment describing the Toyota code. Go to
Then at LHS panel at opening page, select the "+ New Car Features" option relevant to your model year and look across the top headings for your Model Designation. This gives most of the technical build details but does include all of the possible accessories and options.

I have not seen a similar source document for LX470 -- underlying technical specifications (not accessories and trim details) will be similar to the LC100 "VX" models with 2UZ-FE engine although model years may be a little different -- sometimes advances came to LX470 before LC100.

Some major international parts suppliers have good catalogues which can be searched by VIN and usually identify components which match the VIN -- can be used for LC100 and LX470. For example:

PartSouq Auto Parts Around the World - https://partsouq.com/

About us - https://www.megazip.net/information/about

Attachments

• Landcruiser model designators m_04_0071.pdf
    47.6 KB · Views: 52
In the US, there were not that many options nor differences between builds. If you want to know color/trim info, it's on your door seal. However, there were several options offered by the dealer (hardly any of them great). Those would only be on the window sticker.

There is/was a Toyota website, that you could enter your VIN, and it would show your build options, but I lost interest after seeing our 2000 TLC listed as “2wd”.

• Haha
Reactions: GTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom