Bugcatcher Window W/S for your 4x Series Front Doors - Now Avail (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Looking to restore your bug-catcher 1962-1966 4x Series front doors or rid yourself of some rattles?

1646082413507.png

This may likely be the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some :D

ORDER HERE: Bugcatcher Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit - Fits 1958 - 1967 2x/4x "Bugcatcher Style" Vent Window Applications (WSBUGCKIT) - https://cruiserteq.com/bugcatcher-vent-window-weatherstrip-kit-fits-1958-1967-2x-4x-bugcatcher-style-vent-window-applications-wsbugckit/

Alternatively you can call to order: 801-563-1277

This is likely the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some.

Looking to restore your bug-catcher 1962-1966 4x Series front doors or rid yourself of some rattles?

View attachment 2939580

This may likely be the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some :D

ORDER HERE: Bugcatcher Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit - Fits 1958 - 1967 2x/4x "Bugcatcher Style" Vent Window Applications (WSBUGCKIT) - https://cruiserteq.com/bugcatcher-vent-window-weatherstrip-kit-fits-1958-1967-2x-4x-bugcatcher-style-vent-window-applications-wsbugckit/

Alternatively you can call to order: 801-563-1277

This is likely the last time we will have this kit produced. Costs went up significantly this go around and it took us ~6 years to sell thru the last batch and at the time there was a major vacuum as nothing had been offered for quite some time. We ran out this time last year and inquiries have been slow in the meantime. So, what I'm getting at... order now if you've ever wanted to have some.

Hey Kurt, not bug catcher related but do you have a source for new green glass for the vent windows on ‘72? The hole for the latch is proving problematic to source them in safety glass.

Hey Kurt, not bug catcher related but do you have a source for new green glass for the vent windows on ‘72? The hole for the latch is proving problematic to source them in safety glass.

Not one we have ever dug into.

Done! Thank you very much for offering these again :clap:

:bounce:

One kit for both windows? Are these one piece or do they need to be joined together?

:bounce:

One kit for both windows? Are these one piece or do they need to be joined together?

Great questions. One kit covers both doors and you do need to cut them to length and cope the corners.

1646090758478.png

And does a kit cover both the tall as well as short versions?
(semi-rhetorical as I'm pretty sure they would)

And does a kit cover both the tall as well as short versions?
(semi-rhetorical as I'm pretty sure they would)

Yes, there is extra material to cover the 1" variance in the tall/short and to practice with making the corners.

I have a 1964 fj40 FST, the vent windows do not open on these doors. Do you have the rubber for these windows?

I have a 1964 fj40 FST, the vent windows do not open on these doors. Do you have the rubber for these windows?

There was a member up in Oregon who made weatherstripping for the fixed window on the soft top doors. His user name was something like luzer cruzer or cruzer luzer. Didn't buy any just remember them being made. Sure someone will remember his user name.

NOS Toyota (and not for sale currently) on that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom