Buffalo Ny fj45lv (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Looking good. Been too long since I have touched mine but question. I have looked into Lizard Skin too, but how does the sequence of this occur? Do you apply Lizard skin and then do a thick undercoat type product over it? Such as Polyurea stuff or similar? Then there is the question of rust proofing... Then there is considerable info on sound deadening I have read on some of the Porsche sites I visit. It is not as simple as applying peel and stick products to contain noise as you might think. Thoughts? I have to get back at it sometime in next Century.

I haven't touched it. Once winter comes back around...enjoying summer right now. Thanks

@gmayer I grew up in Williamsville, where in Buffalo are you at? Gorgeous work BTW! My bud @JackA has a '65, very cool rigs!

I found some pics if this truck when I had it in San Diego. I was trying to remember who it was that had it now. Slowly it will be back on the road again. good memories...

@arthog have you done any new LV repro parts?

No, I have not. I was looking at doing door hinge seals for 40s but it seems that the early 40/45s are different in that area than later models and the fit will be a problem, and I think it will be a pain to deal with it. My mold for the LV seals has kind of worn out. I made a lot more sets I ever thought were needed. I will be releasing some new LV t-shirt designs in the future though. They very nice and original ideas. Thats about it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom