For Sale Budget friendly hzj73 lhd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NO LONGER FOR SALE AT THIS POINT,I STARTED THE BODYWORK ON IT,IT WILL BE READY FOR SALE IN A FEW WEEKS AND LISTED ON EBAY,THANKS.

I just got a few more lhd HZJ73's in and this is the first one to come up for sale. Mechanically in very good condition with only 230k km on it, I have changed all fluids and filters on it, radiator had a leak so I replaced it, still waiting on new cap for it.

I put some 33/12.5 BFG's on it also, the reason why I am selling this one cheaper is because the po did some rust repairs on the rear quarter panels and rockers, the rust is gone but the work is done really rough, it is done to pass inspection in Europe not because they wanted it nice again.Windshield frame has rust also.

This might not be a Cruiser for everyone but if it does not sell I will replace the bodywork myself and list it priced accordingly of course.

If you want a budget friendly lhd 1HZ powered cruiser to go over landing,wheel,hunt or whatever this is your Cruiser, no worries about making that first scratch on it ;)

IMG_0135.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG

Last edited:
DMV called me yesterday and notified me that the title is in the mail,come on guys after 4000 views it is time to find this HZJ73 a new home.

Hello. Why would AC double the sale price? I'm in AZ and we put AC in EVERYTHING you can imagine for 2K..

Have any spare good 73 bodies laying around btw? Seriously... thinking of a new project with one.. thanks.

Hello. Why would AC double the sale price? I'm in AZ and we put AC in EVERYTHING you can imagine for 2K..

Have any spare good 73 bodies laying around btw? Seriously... thinking of a new project with one.. thanks.

No good bodies laying around but I can sell you this one and keep the engine and transmission if you want to install something else.

Oem ac is very costly to do and I would be very interested to have an ac system installed in some of my 73’s at 2k.

Joe

I would buy this in a NY minute but I already gave Joe all my money earlier this year.:frown:

Great deal for some lucky person!

I would buy this in a NY minute but I already gave Joe all my money earlier this year.:frown:

Great deal for some lucky person!

Come on Colby , I know you have the place to park this ;)

NO LONGER FOR SALE AT THIS POINT,I STARTED THE BODYWORK ON IT,IT WILL BE READY FOR SALE IN A FEW WEEKS AND LISTED ON EBAY,THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom