Buckshot Maxxis Mudder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody have any experience with these tires. A friend has them on his Z71 they are cheaper than BFGoodrich but very similiar to their mud terrains. Just curious if anybody knows anything about them?

Sorry i havent heard anything about them...but i am interested to see what people have to say about them :D

Bought a CJ5 a long time ago and it had 33" Buckshot mudders on it. I really liked them. They were loud and had a hard rubber compound but awesome off road. Not bad tires for the price IMHO.

I heard they are an awesome tire that is comparable to the Baja Claw, but have not heard where to get them. I am also not sure how they are for mileage. If they find them let me know. I have a friend that is interested in them.
Ledge

If these work as good as their ATV tires they will definately be worth it. Still dont know where to find them except direct from manufacture. &nbsp:Does anyone have a link?

FYI, Les Schwabs is now carrying Buckshots. They can probably order the MMs if they don't have them in stock.

The Buckshots I had. were made by gateway. The same people that make the gumbo monster mudders. I loved my Buckshots almost as much as my Swamper SX's. The tread design in the picture is similar but not Identical. I'm wondering if there was an brand sale? Anyone?

http://www.maxxis.com/automotive/productDetail.asp?BrandID=153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom