Bucket seat hardware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’m currently on my bucket seats for my 74 FJ40 and need some help with the location of some of the hardware circled in the picture from SOR. The other photo is what I currently have and would like to know what numbers they are based on the SOR diagram.
I know 74 is the flat medal washer, 75 the lock washer and 76 is the nut but need to know what 73,77,and 78 are. Thanks

4EC1916F-B4DE-4304-B374-FB3696B9D62D.jpeg

3147325C-E4F4-456F-A7A6-CC67F990214D.jpeg

Also I forgot to mention that the plastic washers circled in black are thicker than the ones in yellow. I tried searching images but with no luck.
Also would like to know the difference between numbers 85 and 72 and some pictures of the areas of the seat.

Not sure how much this helps Cims but here are a few reference pics of mine when it was disassembled for reference. No Idea if it is was 100% stock but I believe it to be so.
Also, had a little trouble reassembling as this was all the reference I had and I should of taken more photos.

IMG_2549.jpeg
IMG_2548.jpeg
IMG_2560.jpeg

Hi,
I’m working on the same thing.
Here is what I have for 85 and 72. View attachment 3069600
I have some of those screws that you have under 72. I prefer the other ones but whatever. If had several people send pictures of there layout in that area and almost all have been a little different from each other.
I’m heading up to North GA hopefully today and there’s a guy up there that has two early to mid 70’s FJ40’s just sitting next to his small Sears store. If he has bucket seats I’ll take a look at them if I can reach him. I’m sure if he does they haven’t been touched. Thanks for responding as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom