BTB Products (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've been trying to reach BTB with no avail. I purchased a set of door limiters thru ebay from them, was supposed to be delivered last week but haven't heard anything back. Are they even still in business? I've called several times, left messages to no response...TIA

Ordered a front disc brake kit from them back in March and didn’t have issues. Haven’t had problems in the past. Might cross reference their website to see if that part is on back order.

Ordered a front disc brake kit from them back in March and didn’t have issues. Haven’t had problems in the past. Might cross reference their website to see if that part is on back order.
When I placed the order on ebay, it said "1 left". So I quickly ordered it...to no avail..

I have called them and dealt with them

There solid folks

Just keep calling and leave msgs too

They will get back to you

If I could reach them I would. They don't answer the phone any time of day.

Probably because someone like me is on the other line talking shop, lol. Some of their stuff is custom like early drivers-side, door hinge mounted mirror arm (87905-60020), which they make with OEM pass-side parts (87902-60050) and a jig so always ask even if it's the last one.

BTB is solid and do have some hard to find parts. Also good if you have a reverse shackle setup, they are quite well versed in those setups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom