BSLCA BS... ie.. local chat.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.bslca.com
Ok, so we really don't need any 35% or TUT .. but thought it would be a good place to post everyday bull, notes.. changes of topics whenever and wherever it leads us.

Ok, I'll start:

Cannon.. I want my 1/2 doors!!! Make him an offer for that whole rig for us!

:shotts:

Scott

Did you finish calculating your Texas Toyota Gumbo requirements?

Pretty much my friend. My brother and I are supposed to talk this weekend to make a trip to the store and to Sam's to collect some stuff. We'll also look at a date for the cooking.. Will probably divide that in two (chickens, then the rest another day).

I'll need that freezer if at all possible. Won't be too much I don't think.

You up for some cooking when we do it?? I'll call you.
Gotta get my &^%$ tent poles ordered!

Scott

Sounds good thanks much. Hey, thanks for the brew and the sticks!!! Awesome.. Look forward to eating out w/ you guys on Sat. (I'm on call so cross ur fingers)

...and bring my 1/2 doors when you come!

Scott

Merry Christmas Gang

:bounce: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!:bounce2:

:bounce: BSLCA
:bounce2:

tryin4simple8.png

Attach1.png

Bx

Hey, I like the look of the BSLCA logo supersized in the window!

we need to get some stickers made up. That looks great.
Deryl

Hey, I like the look of the BSLCA logo supersized in the window!

we need to get some stickers made up. That looks great.
Deryl

Thanks to both of you. That's our plans.. just need the new year to get past us and a new logo place ...lol. Long story. We're movin that operation (trial run) to New Iberia in the new year.

We hope to have 1. Hats, 2, Shirts, 3. Stickers and 4. Window "clings" (which look like the one on the cruiser and in your car when they change the oil in the cars)

Scott

Cannon,

Empty your olf mailbox!!!!!!!!!!

Bx!

Received a good PM from Byron AKA Bayou_Flyer this PM as I'll be adding him to the registry as part of BSLCA. Although he's not new to the forum or recent chat sessions with us I'd like to wish him a welcome to the club. :cheers:

Look forward to meeting you soon Byron. :beer:

On a side note the wife hooked us up with about 300 BSLCA pens. Remind me next time you see me and I'll hand them out. :)

Happy New Year.. Its gonna be a great year for BSLCA :cheers:

On a side note the wife hooked us up with about 300 BSLCA pens. Remind me next time you see me and I'll hand them out. :)

Happy New Year.. Its gonna be a great year for BSLCA :cheers:

Sounds good! Thanks so much to the Treasurer!!! :D

Happy New Year

Scott

Gilmer...

Hey, Someone out there needs to come w/ us! $50 Registration...that's it. Hot shot driver to ferry the rigs...can't beat it!!!!!!

Marty, your mail is full so if you have a couple of HUGE ice chests >48 qt. we need em!

Next, possibly full propane tank from you and/or Larry?

Meal plans coming around the corner and are we still trying to get the crawfish for Thursday night??? Hope so!

Thanks

me

Hey, Someone out there needs to come w/ us! $50 Registration...that's it. Hot shot driver to ferry the rigs...can't beat it!!!!!!

Marty, your mail is full so if you have a couple of HUGE ice chests >48 qt. we need em!

Next, possibly full propane tank from you and/or Larry?

Meal plans coming around the corner and are we still trying to get the crawfish for Thursday night??? Hope so!

Thanks

me

I can bring a bottle just let me know. I'll find a vacant spot on the floor in the shop and start a pile. just let me know what you need me to throw in it. Also I can freeze a good bit if not all of the gumbo depending on how much. I can move most of the stuff out of one and in another.

LL

LL

Buy that woman a T shirt!!

She's my hero.

Scott

I will email Kelly about picking up a banner and business cards this week. Picking up a club check would be nice too. I'd like to ask her if we can have the banner and maybe make out a stencil on the CPU and spray paint BSLCA a few places on the banner. A quick solution for a banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom