Brunswick (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Afternoon! I am in Brunswick for the next three months and need to get the ujoints changed on my rear driveshaft. I dont seem to have many choices on where to take the truck. Has anyone had any expierence with Brunswick Toyota??? Thanks! Steve

That was thought number one, but no such luck. Closest drive line shop is in Savannah and is only open M-F 0800-1700. Its about an hour north of here and there is no way I could even leave Brunswick until 1700 anywho. The service manager seems to have a clue (at least knew the difference between in phase and out) but I have never had much luck with dealer service.

The u-joints are not that difficult to change by yourself with some sockets, a sturdy table a vise and a hammer...

This is very true. I have changed 'em on other vehicles but thats not an option down here. Thanks though....

dealership should be fine...

I really would be suprised if they f'ed it up.

I just suggested the driveline shop since they tend to be much cheaper for this thing.

Good Luck!

It's cool, I appreciate the advice. The dealership has been ruled out. They seem to think they need the truck for at least 5 days to do u joints. They have the parts on hand, they have very little traffic in the service department, they can start on it right away. I dont see how in the hell that it could even come close to 3 hours labor let alone needing the truck for a week.

I guess I will have to head to Jacksonville when I get a chance to a driveline shop down there:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom