SOLD Brunswick, Maine: 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CLEAN & MAINTAINED 200 SERIES LAND CRUISER

THIS 2011 200 SERIES TOYOTA LAND CRUISER WAS SOURCED FROM BUZZARDS BAY, MASSACHUSETTS OFF ITS THIRD OWNER. IT HAS A VERY CLEAN HISTORY WITH NO ACCIDENTS AND WAS REGULARLY MAINTAINED BY TOYOTA. RECORDS FROM BOTH AUTOCHECK AND TOYOTA’S ONLINE MAINTENANCE LOG BACKUP THIS INFORMATION.

This 200 Series is finished in Toyota’s plain Black wrapped over dark grey leather seating. The interior also exhibits a cream headliner and dark wood accents throughout the cabin. Power comes from Toyota’s 381 hp 3UR-FE 5.7L V8 and backed by the 6-speed automatic transmission and hi/lo all-wheel-drive transfer case.

The Black finish on this Land Cruiser still maintains a glossy shine with no signs of a compromised clear coat. There are the typical rock chips scattered throughout the front of the hood and lower portions of the bumper. There are some segments of touch-up paint, mainly covering the rock chips. There’s a scuff on the lower right corner of the front plastic bumper cover. There are also a few subtle impressions over the passenger side rear fender. Finally, there are light to medium scratches scattered around the entire vehicle. Other than average exterior wear, there is not any rust or corrosion to be found, including the tailgate, rockers and inner fenders.

The wheels are in very nice condition with only minor scuffs. Installed less than 300 miles ago are Treadwright’s Axiom AT remolded treads sized at 265/70R18, which gives this 200 Series a taller, skinnier stance. The tread pattern is semi-aggressive giving great on and off road grip and they look fantastic.

The dark grey leather interior with dark wood grain accents has held up well. The most obvious signs of wear can be found on the driver’s seat bottom and on the corner of the driver’s door panel. The back of the second row seating also have some imperfections as seen in the photos. The carpeting and headliner are clean and free from major staining, rips and tears. All trim pieces are intact as well as all buttons and controls for the various electronics. The flip down third row seat is missing the middle headrest and the front center cup holders are missing its spring loaded cup adjuster.

All interior electronics have been tested and all function as intended. Included in the electronics test were all power windows, powered and heated seating (front and rear), all climate control settings, rear entertainment system, navigation, Bluetooth, power folding mirrors, Crawl Control (all speeds tested), ECT Power and 2ND Start, Power moonroof, all interior lighting, Hi and Lo all wheel drive and center locking differential. This 200 Series is also equipped with a fully functional factory cooler located in the center console.

The chassis under this 200 Series Land Cruiser is remarkably clean for a New England vehicle. It appears the frame was treated with undercoating, which explains its preservation. There are some small segments of rust on the welds as well as corrosion on the exhaust system. All skid plates are intact as well as all factory splash guards. Please refer to the detailed chassis photos for reference.

Recent work includes front and rear brake pads, rotors and cleaned/sprayed calipers. A full synthetic oil change with filter was performed about 200 miles ago. New Treadwright 265/70R18 Axiom ATs were installed about 200 miles ago as well.

All user manuals and full tool set are still present as well as one key fob with remote start. Currently, this 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series is up to date on all maintenance and holds a valid State of Maine inspection until end of July 2020.

Current Mileage: 147,917 Miles

Price: $28,750.00

Over 200 Photos and Video can be found on my website: www.nicanorth.com

I’m going to get this on a lift tomorrow or this weekend. In the meantime, I snapped these from ground level. The most notable rust can be somewhat seen on the welds in these photos. It does appear to have been treated, but you can see through the coating that the frame rails are smooth and have not fallen victim to the Northeast’s flaking corrosion.

A049BF15-F5A0-416F-A0AE-E2AE687CCA15.jpeg
AF48202F-01DB-4A8F-8EF4-578A86A79487.jpeg
69E9F1C2-9131-4305-88D2-A9C34427C285.jpeg
C78CF81F-0454-45FF-B327-A3AE456AC45F.jpeg
75C2A5A3-00CE-408C-8AED-E2818991DB12.jpeg

Here's a walk around video, which highlights the exterior, interior as well as the 4WD HI/LO operation and Crawl Mode with speed control:

Update on price. My asking price includes State of Maine Sales Tax (5.5%).

For out of state purchases I’ll subtract the $1500.00 automatically.

State of Maine Total Purchase Price = $28,750.00

Out of state total purchase price = $27,250.00

Thanks for all the PMs so far. Got some pretty tempting trade offers, but still would like a cash/bank loan deal.

Live, on eBay:

Reserve is lower than my published asking price on any of my classified ads.

This is getting close to my reserve, which is just about $4K under NADA retail for those interested:

The high bidder failed to communicate, so this 200 is still for sale. I’ll honor the $26,500.00 for anyone interested. I’d like to avoid running another auction if possible.

I’m building a pretty good list of “seller’s beware” thanks to eBay. I should probably start a thread with ebayers to avoid.

Anyway, this thing is back on eBay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom