Bronco Raptor big? Pffft. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TeCKis300

GOLD Star
Threads
It's been said the 200-series has big suspension parts. Possibly legendary in some circles.

The Lite Brite channel just gave us some key dimensions for a few parts. Including the notoriously weak steering rack on the Sasquatch Bronco. So just how big is big?

Bronco SasquatchBronco Raptor200-series
Steering rack threaded inner rod14mm15mm22mm o_O
Steering rack tie rod end22.54mm24.89mm27mm 💪
CV axle shaft30.53mm31.06mm31.4mm

Separately, I've been looking at other dimensions . There's many similarities in proportions and architecture. I believe we can build Raptor R levels of performance out of the 200-series with some key mods but that's a thread for another time.

1674701083383.png

1674701030859.png

1674700998759.png

I have some bronco rear lower control arms. They look stronger but feel weaker. The Raptor version look much stonger than the base version.

Bronco
200/300
Tundra

downloadfile-245.jpg

Screenshot_20230125-193034_Rocket Browser.jpg

It's been said the 200-series has big suspension parts. Possibly legendary in some circles.

The Lite Brite channel just gave us some key dimensions for a few parts. Including the notoriously weak steering rack on the Sasquatch Bronco. So just how big is big?

Bronco SasquatchBronco Raptor200-series
Steering rack threaded inner rod14mm15mm22mm o_O
Steering rack tie rod end22.54mm24.89mm27mm 💪
CV axle shaft30.53mm31.06mm31.4mm

Separately, I've been looking at other dimensions . There's many similarities in proportions and architecture. I believe we can build Raptor R levels of performance out of the 200-series with some key mods but that's a thread for another time.

View attachment 3229812

View attachment 3229811

View attachment 3229806

Good to know. My BIL recently got his Sasquatch Wildtrack 4-door Bronco and I told him one of the first things he should do is add the RPG Tie-Rod Kit. As for that channel, Lite Brite, I am certain the overwhelming majoirty of their success is due to her, the eye candy lol.

Good to know. My BIL recently got his Sasquatch Wildtrack 4-door Bronco and I told him one of the first things he should do is add the RPG Tie-Rod Kit. As for that channel, Lite Brite, I am certain the overwhelming majoirty of their success is due to her, the eye candy lol.
Brittany is easy to look at, but if you watch Lite Brite's videos, you will see that she knows her stuff. She is one bad-ass offroader and a nationally known drift racer. She and Kevin came in 16th in the Ultra4 class at King of the Hammers, 2022. She has the off road bona-fides.

Brittany is easy to look at, but if you watch Lite Brite's videos, you will see that she knows her stuff. She is one bad-ass offroader and a nationally known drift racer. She and Kevin came in 16th in the Ultra4 class at King of the Hammers, 2022. She has the off road bona-fides.
Surely her onlyfans has absolutely nothing to do with her popularity either 😂

I don't ever really hear what she says so I can neither confirm nor deny your claims lol.

Surely her onlyfans has absolutely nothing to do with her popularity either 😂

Well I'll be, she has an OF? Haha.

Comparing Bronco Sasquatch rear shock length.

Sasquatch shock upper deck to eyelet is ~26".

LX AHC rear shock from eyelet to upper deck is ~27" based on posts below. LX extended travel using @turbo8 bracket will put this at ~28.25"

If anyone has LC information, stock and/or aftermarket, would be awesome.

For kicks, LX600 rear AHC shock is ~28".

I don't ever really hear what she says so I can neither confirm nor deny your claims lol.

Well I'll be, she has an OF? Haha.

My guy thirsty out here :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom