x (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So we can print in sintered stainless?

@DoubleNickels said he put a 2.50mm through hole for the bezel screw, you would need to run a 2.5mm drill bit in that hole to confirm and tap that hole to M3 x 0.5 and use the appropriate screw if you have these made with stainless.

Handy little drill tap chart, I print these out and keep them in my office and taped to the side of my tool box.

Tap Chart Metric Threads

ok ordered one , will probably do one in stainless to try it . any pics of that clip or what it fit . maybe i can track down a replacement that is still around

If you need them sooner I can send them, if not please remind me to bring them to the party, not that I forget stuff. :)

nah , i can wait till then , i took my door apart and measured a good one , and will send the specs to the vendors i use for my auto shop

I received my brackets from Shapeways. I haven't had time to try them out yet, but I will post pictures when I do.

ok i orderd one in stainless , was 88.54 , . Now the aluminum looks good , mabey i will try that one next month

Ron is there a part number on your clip box . so i can backtrack it to what is was supposed to fit .

ok i orderd one in stainless , was 88.54 , . Now the aluminum looks good , mabey i will try that one next month

Yeah man!

metal , damm its nice , heavy and solid
door haldle metal.jpg

PS: that sintered metal polishes up extremely well. Hit it with your wheel of choice, make it shine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom