Broken Arrow Permits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about going to and doing Broken Arrow next month. Does anyone have a good link to the passes?

I am thinking about going to and doing Broken Arrow next month. Does anyone have a good link to the passes?

"You don't need no stinkin' badges", for Broken Arrow.

Zona

Technically you may want to purchase a "Red Rock Pass" from circle K if you want to park and hike around a bit. The pass is required to park your vehicle but if you're just driving through, then you don't need one.

Technically you may want to purchase a "Red Rock Pass" from circle K if you want to park and hike around a bit. The pass is required to park your vehicle but if you're just driving through, then you don't need one.

You can even park at Broken Arrow TH without a red rocks pass.

You can have a great time in Sedona without having to spend extra money on those passes (which, have been hotly debated over the years). They sort of intentionally don't list where you do and do not need a pass, they count on folks just saying "not worth the hassle" and buying them... If you have sedona specific questions, feel free to shoot them my way. I love it up there and spend a ton of time riding mountain bikes... happy to direct you to the free parking, camping, and trails!

Soldier's Pass is the only Sedona 4x4 trail that requires a permit AFAIK.

Soldier's Pass is the only Sedona 4x4 trail that requires a permit AFAIK.

I'm pretty sure that the private jeep companies are the only ones allowed on Soldier's Pass trail now.

Okay sounds like I had Soldiers Pass and Broken Arrow mixed up. Which one is the slick rock that the Pink Jeeps maintain then?

Okay sounds like I had Soldiers Pass and Broken Arrow mixed up. Which one is the slick rock that the Pink Jeeps maintain then?

Broken Arrow is the trail that starts at the end of Morgan Road, somehow the Pink Jeep folks managed to get exclusive guide rights to the trail. It's a lot of fun, definitely worth doing. Be sure to play around on the rocks, lots of fun bonus lines.

1585624405800.png

Broken Arrow is the trail that starts at the end of Morgan Road, somehow the Pink Jeep folks managed to get exclusive guide rights to the trail. It's a lot of fun, definitely worth doing. Be sure to play around on the rocks, lots of fun bonus lines.

View attachment 2254996

Cool pic. I can just hear the pink jeep tour guides scolding you now.

Cool pic. I can just hear the pink jeep tour guides scolding you now.
those pink jeep folks are hit or miss... some are cool some are real fun suckers...

I live my life to be scolded... when I was at NAU we'd come down to sedona and get in all sorts of trouble. It wasn't a successful day unless someone in a pink jeep yelled at us :rofl:

While can run areas like Broken Arrow without a permit Pink Jeep is required to have a permit to use it which limits the the amount of runs. Sedona Adventures use to use FJ40. Back in the nineties sold to Pink Jeep who didn't want the LCs but the permits Sedona Adventures had with the forest Service. Tim Hill bought a bunch of the FJ40s. While still in business I acquired a number of parts from the FJ40 that were removed during the conversion.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom