Bring the Lockers... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Well, dropped the truck off at IPOR this morning in Fredericksburg. Awesome group of guys...took a tour of the new facilities and they have some awesome projects going on.

My ARB lockers are getting installed and getting re-geared to 4.88s.

I can't wait to be locked...awesome. I saw a half-dozen or so rear bumper blanks...in case anyone wants to order one of those bad boys.

- Mark

We'll be here through the weekend. My parents and brother both live in DC...so, we are hanging with the family working in a small vacation whilst the truck gets worked on at IPOR. So, not a bad arrangement.

Randi and I will be driving back on Monday...keep us in your prayers.

- Mark

You are gonna love being locked!

I thought the guys at IPOR were great. really helpful and patient.

Make sure you let em know that you are a member of the CottonLand Cruisers. We would love for them to know that they are receiving business from out Club and also from their past participation in the Southern Cruiser Crawl ;)

Well Mark whats left in the garage now? You installed the supercharger, the bumpers, roof rack, and now the gears and lockers (finally :p).So is there anything left to be installed?

Now Superlift will be a lot different with your lockers !

I will let them know for sure...I think the only thing left in the garage is the LRA 40 gallon auxiliary tank and some little things...like the Helton heat exchanger, the Shurflo water pump, some lights, and maybe a couple other little odds and ends.

On Monday I ran a 1/0 gauge from the main battery to the back, hooked up a distribution block, and wired in a auxiliary fuse panel...so, my power needs should be good to go now.

We are getting there...

- Mark

It's already in there...so be nice if you are riding shotgun...

- Mark

I'm locked, re-geared, and skid plate protected...awesome!

- Mark

How is the power now that you have re geared?

Don't know yet on the power...they asked me to stay off of the super charger until the break-in period on the gears. So, for 500 or so miles I am going to be dragging along. I am trying to keep it under 2,500 RPMs...but, as soon as I get back to Memphis I have to change the differential gear oil and I should be good to go...so, I'll let you guys know on the 15th.

- Mark

Don't know yet on the power...they asked me to stay off of the super charger until the break-in period on the gears. So, for 500 or so miles I am going to be dragging along. I am trying to keep it under 2,500 RPMs...but, as soon as I get back to Memphis I have to change the differential gear oil and I should be good to go...so, I'll let you guys know on the 15th.

- Mark

inquiring minds want to know!
:bounce:

Rob (offroadlimo) was saying that there is a chip or reprogram for the ECU for the 80 series i wonder if that will help out with your fuel mileage and give you some mo power!?

I'm guessing the supercharger helps plenty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom