Bridgestone Dueler Revo 275/75/16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bpenn1980

SILVER Star
Threads
[SOLD]

Ok guys, I just got some new tires and want to give the mud family first dibs. I dont know how many miles are on the tires, but they're in decent shape. Guy at the tire shop told me they have at least 50%, but likely 60%-70%. One tire (passenger side rear, in pics) shows more wear than the other 3 due to a bad tie rod end I fixed, but you can notice the wear if you look at em side by side. Just want to make sure everyone knows about that. Tires are no longer on the truck fyi.

Other than that the tires are in great shape and I have been extremely happy with them. My parents run the Revo's on their trucks and have nothing but praise for them and their handling in poor conditions. They look sharp too which is always a plus :D

I will allow you to ship them if you'd like, but I wont coordinate it, so just make arrangements and tell me when they're coming to pick em up. (DHL is the cheapest I found)

Ok, pics....

Passenger Side Rear (Top); Passenger Side Front (Bottom)
Bridgestone Revo 275's 012 PSR copy.jpg
Bridgestone Revo 275's 013 PSF copy.jpg

Last edited:
Driver Side Front (Top); Driver Side Rear (Bottom)
Bridgestone Revo 275's 010 DSF copy.jpg
Bridgestone Revo 275's 011 DSR copy.jpg

Ok, $300
:meh:

$250
Buy these things
Tires and Rims 001 copy.jpg
Tires and Rims 014 copy.jpg

$200, I'm determined to move these this weekend
Tires and Rims 007 copy.jpg

You may want to take a picture with a penny/nickle/quarter in the tread groove in order to give the perspective buyer an idea of what is actually there.

$250 for 4 Revos seems like a pretty good deal.

Sorry, been so long I forgot to post that they've been sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom