Bridgestone Dueler H/L Is this directional (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was looking at my tires, it looks like the treads are going backwards. I was wondering if this was mounted incorrectly? Or am I being idiot?

uh, it's non-directional as in if you put them on you won't be moving any direction. :flipoff2:

Get some swampers.

Other than that, I can't remember :whoops:, but I would assume they are not directional. Could be wrong though and usually am.

I expect all directional tires will have on the sidewall an arrow indicating the proper direction of rotation.

[quote author=Rich link=board=2;threadid=9844;start=msg87305#msg87305 date=1073621719]
I expect all directional tires will have on the sidewall an arrow indicating the proper direction of rotation.
[/quote]

Yes, they usually go around and around in circles. :D

When you look at the tires from the front of the truck , do the treads kinda look like a 'downward' V ?

Tyler,

When I look at the truck from front, it looke like the treads are going upwards.
I did not see any arrows on the side wall. I am going to go to Tires plus to check on this.

Yeah. Just looking at it, I cannot tell if this is directional or not, probably not since it does not have the arrow on the sided wall. Anyway, I want to get rid of this tires so bad since it reallllly suck on the snow. I was looking at the tirerack consumer survey and snow traction was like 4 out of 10. Where I live, it gets cold and tons of snow here. But the dillema is, this tire looks like has 80% tread still :-\

too bad you can't put them on the disco - that thing sucks anyway and now would simply suck a tad more. :flipoff2: :D :D

My Wife loves her Discovery. Don't ask me why. It has been reliable for us (Surprise surprise) without any major issues except, we used K&N air filter and due to the oil residue, we had to replace the MAS on it, but that is about it. Regular oil change, scheduled maintenance, car runs fine without that horrible Land Rover oil leak or electrical problem. (Knock on wood!).
She has Dunlop Rover and it is very good tires. She had Michelin crap, but replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom