Bridgeport run Sat. 18th... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My son and I had a great time. Appreciate you guys keeping it family-friendly. Lots of photos and videos forthcoming.

-Phil

Phil, great to meet you. I cant wait to see the pics and videos! Thanks for taking them.

-Daniel

My son and I had a great time. Appreciate you guys keeping it family-friendly. Lots of photos and videos forthcoming.

-Phil

Me the wife, son and dog had a great time once we realized the son wanted watch the action from outside the car and not inside! I am glad I finally got El Guapo over that mound, thanks everybody for the patience and darn my gas tank skid for being so low!!!

I can't remember who everybody's rig is so please tell us what number you are in the picture.

image-2180578368.jpg
Starting left to right...

1. Jediwebdude
2. Tacostan
3. linuxgeek
4. Joekatana
5. Adventure Copán
6. Cannon88
7. Itsstellerbluepearl
8. Bob_Garrett
9. TexasD90

-Daniel

EDIT: I think I figured out who everybody is, please correct me if I'm wrong. :D

image-2180578368.jpg

Last edited:
I have uploaded 157 photos here:
2012-AUG-18 Toyota Off-roading at Bridgeport OHV

You are welcome to download any of 'em.

I subscribe to the Toyota off-road magazine called 4WD Toyota Owners. I may be submitting some of these photos for publication. If you do NOT want a photo of your vehicle submitted, please let me know.

My email address is pj -AT- visualuniverse -DOT- org

-Phil

Last edited:
Thank you Phil for taking the time to take these pictures and share them with us!

-Daniel

I really enjoyed chatting and wheeling with everyone. Hope we can do it again real soon!

Awesome pics, Phil! Thanks for sharing them.

-Bob

Wheeling in Oklahoma...

I talked with Itsstellerbluepearl and Cannon88 about doing a 2 day guys trip to Clayton, Oklahoma for 2 days of wheeling and 1 night of camping in Oct! Anyone else wanna do it?

-Daniel

Will it be with the Toyota Trail Riders?

White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, TORC4x4.org, Cottonland Cruisers.

Wheeling in Oklahoma...

I talked with Itsstellerbluepearl and Cannon88 about doing a 2 day guys trip to Clayton, Oklahoma for 2 days of wheeling and 1 night of camping in Oct! Anyone else wanna do it?

-Daniel

If this is the event that was announced at the last TTR meeting for the weekend of Oct 12th, then yes, I do.

-Phil

If this is the event that was announced at the last TTR meeting for the weekend of Oct 12th, then yes, I do.

-Phil

I didn't know they were doing one, so post up a link for us Phil!

-Daniel

Yeah I'm not very good at paying attention. :D I'll look at it... Thanks!

-Daniel

Hey Bob, sneaking those mini truck tires on the 80?

^^^ Yeah that was awesome indeed... I'm nick naming it the Yellow Jacket, watch out for its sting!

-Daniel

13 minute compilation video, shot mostly by my son, of this event:
http://youtu.be/H2XjgzmngYk?hd=1

Daniel: thanks again for organizing this. Was lots of fun.

Great video. Tell him thanks for the hard work from all of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom